600 Watt Flower change to coco Hydro

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Yo yo

Well I have been posting for a little bit now, and at 3 weeks into flower for my 600 W Flower Room I am looking into how I will change/upgrade it for the next run in that room. I haven't started seedlings I am hoping to have a White OG cut selected by the time I flower out this room again. Ne ways thats not important.

Here is a link to my current log so you can see the flower room I speak of (30" x 5' length)

I am thinking of using an econo jet ebb and flow 2'x4' table with either a promix/sunshine base or preferably coco in 3 gallon smart pots with all the success I have seen on here.
:boogie:

SHould I go with drip style drain to waste, back into another small res. or even drain back to the main res??

OR Should I do a standard flood with a coco and perlite mix?

I have zero Hydro experience, yet I feel I am quite capable of learning the skill set necessary to keep the girls alive.

Seems like a lot of people are using the drip, what are the advantages, should I build a manifold if so, or purchase? Thanks thanks thanks!

I have looked through many threads and probably missed the one on this exact subject, so I apologize if so. I did look though. Thanks for all your help and support, definitely would be a lot less fun doing this without the support of this community.

Respect,
2Dog

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Coco/ perlite in a drain to waste is my favorite. I recently switched from soil and will never go back. A DTW type is the easiest way to learn hydro imo and coco is super forgiving. Goodluck

Latest posts

Top Bottom