IMG 0204
IMG 0206
IMG 0208
IMG 0209
IMG 0214
IMG 0198

D-Bud

D-Bud

Nice plants.. I run Giesel with a 600w cool tube and get it right down on them.. by day #30 my buds are pretty large and yours look healthy as heck.. All I know, I love this stuff and so far nothing compares for meds and I've grown pre98 BK, SFV OG, and smoking Chemdog D right now.. but nothing is as nice, as potent and easy to grow as this cross of Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk.. got mine in clone form from a medical MJ collector..
Having smoked the Chemdog D in pure form now I can see just what the Mass SS adds to it and how it changes the high. Way more intense and longer lasting IMHO.. Giesel.. #1 in my book

I wish you luck with finishing these out..they look healthy and happy bro...

manitoid.

manitoid.

It's been 100 degrees for a week straight, breaking records every day. That, combined with a mandatory evacuation of my house has these ladies looking a bit stressed, but definitely fat as hell.

Next time I can get home long enough to take pictures I will.

Jeezer

Jeezer

It's been 100 degrees for a week straight, breaking records every day. That, combined with a mandatory evacuation of my house has these ladies looking a bit stressed, but definitely fat as hell.

Next time I can get home long enough to take pictures I will.

Looks like you got a dark green thumb bro. Those plants looked like they were in tip top shape, beautiful healthy green color.

manitoid.

manitoid.

Record breaking heat has them clawing like a bitch right now, thought I could get by this run without AC but boy was I wrong.

Stopped feeding Nitrogen completely about a week ago, about 2 weeks to harvest, got another feed and it's pure water throughout after that

IMG 0244
IMG 0246
IMG 0247
IMG 0249
IMG 0251
IMG 0252
IMG 0253
IMG 0255

manitoid.

manitoid.

what's the go with the mandatory evacuation?

My grow was evac'd until 8pm last night, my house in Manitou was only evac'd on Sunday but let in back later that night. I live less than a mile from the Waldo Canyon fire but they've been able to contain it at the highway so I've been luckily safe.

psilobuds

psilobuds

ahhhh of course, shoulda put 2 n 2 together. glad to hear you're safe mate. hafta say those girls look in excellent condition despite ya sayin they are strugglin with the heat.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Lookin super bro! Hope you are safe down south. How they smellin?

outwest

manitoid.

manitoid.

So tomorrow is 9 weeks (63 days) which is what the guy who gave me the cut told me to run her for. All trichs are cloudy, but the buds don't look ready. Calyx's aren't really swelling, still shooting out white pistils all over the place. I think I will let the girls go a bit longer. There are a few constraints coming up, not sure how much longer I can run her, definitely not until the end of the month but I'm not sure when that day will come yet. Hopefully I get to run her to completion instead of unrelated circumstance dictating my harvest time.

The heat wave killed my trichome production during the most important weeks of her life unfortunately, should still be good bud.

IMG 0277
IMG 0281
IMG 0282
IMG 0284
IMG 0286
IMG 0290
IMG 0287
IMG 0292
IMG 0280

Latest posts

Top Bottom