600w Hps Closet

• Thread starter Dabsy805
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Word grow weed easy came in clutch for me a couple times. Alot of it is reliable info too and they got a nice problems list wit pics too. @Dabsy805

D

Dabsy805

Always looking for pics and troubleshooting lol. good looking out on the link @THCdurk

Grow4me

Grow4me

How many plants are you growing? What size is the space and if you don't mind one more, how many lights?

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol my g for sayin that. But no problem @Grow4me is the one who put it up u just suggested the list lol almost time for me to leave work so I can put a pic up of my babies. I need some food too. Lmao.

THCdurk

THCdurk

My b forgot all about this. Here's the two plants I have. Just starting so lmk know what you think there only a week so not much. Lol.

20150917 234950
D

Dabsy805

they look healthy man. Good work and good luck. I'll keep checking in the progress and updating as well.

D

Dabsy805

Doin well man they just crashed out for the night lol. Running nights during the day how about you and your ladies today @THCdurk

THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm aight just chillen watchin workaholics. Boutta go pick up some equipment today in a few to make the closet a lil cleaner eliminate some cords. It looks to messy for me lol. But they grow in great lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Be careful with that molasses. Too much will choke out your bennie population. If added with a dose of microbe tea thats been bubbled it will break down easier and the microbes will have an easier go at breaking the molasses dna chain down and feeding the nutrients up to the roots. but molasses is a complex dna chain, from what i read, there are many ways to dose your ladies with some much needed sugars. Some people use agave nectar. Some just raw sugar mixed into the water. I use aphrodites extraction by nectar for the gods. It was suggested to me in a similar situation, where i was feeding molasses every watering. A local here mentioned that if its in plain water, molassrs should only be used 1 tsp per gallon (5 ml per per 4 litres) once a month during flower. Othetwise your choking out your much needed microbial life. So i switched up and dose with sugar all the time, but in a way that my plants can handle.

Hope this helped, good luck on your grow, looks good : )
Respect

D

Dabsy805

Be careful with that molasses. Too much will choke out your bennie population. If added with a dose of microbe tea thats been bubbled it will break down easier and the microbes will have an easier go at breaking the molasses dna chain down and feeding the nutrients up to the roots. but molasses is a complex dna chain, from what i read, there are many ways to dose your ladies with some much needed sugars. Some people use agave nectar. Some just raw sugar mixed into the water. I use aphrodites extraction by nectar for the gods. It was suggested to me in a similar situation, where i was feeding molasses every watering. A local here mentioned that if its in plain water, molassrs should only be used 1 tsp per gallon (5 ml per per 4 litres) once a month during flower. Othetwise your choking out your much needed microbial life. So i switched up and dose with sugar all the time, but in a way that my plants can handle.

Hope this helped, good luck on your grow, looks good : )
Respect
Thanks for that insight @gardnguyahoy i I've been using it with every other feeding and have been looking into using agave because I've heard of over doing it with molasses. I've been running a mild mix and I know I can't see microbe life but I don't really notice any slowing or anything I actually notice opposite and see almost daily sugaring after using it. I could be using wishful thinking also lol. I appreciate the heads up though. Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom