• Thread starter Nish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm

thats interesting that you have those pc fans in the res bucket - what are they for?

thx for sharing!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

1st Welcome to the Farm
And Positive DIY Vibes for building what looks like a Great lil set-up
Understand the fan cooling the Res , as it recycles back to your holding tank Nice
whats the Genetics on that Lady ?
She looks great,
There is a price to pay for running your own Meds
and its Having too many friends and not enough Bud.
Keep it Green @Nish Bang up Job
FlyJ

Nish

Nish

Thanks FlyJ

Its ok tbh im looking to go back to a simplier rdwc with normal net pot, as this current bucket/pot holds 30 litre of hydroton and is a pain in the backside to clean out between grows.

Its from seed (female seeds grapefruit)

I think its growing abit slow, due to the cold weather in the uk atm,

I know what u mean lol just smoked my last bud from my previous grow (gutted)

Cheers for stopping by bud.

Nish

Calixylon

Calixylon

Love me some grapefruit, those girls look like their still chucking white pistils, that fruit should get nice an large

Looks almost pure sativa s well, nice training on her, did she stretch alot/?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Agree she is a High sativa and that is one sexy lady
Take care
keep us up on how she is doing down the road
Super UK buds for Vibes
FlyJ

Nish

Nish

Yeh quite a bit, the tops were about 2 inches above the screen when i flipped and probaly atleast 12 inches now.

Im not that happy with the progess tbh, i expected it to have matured more by now.

I just hope another 4 weeks is enough.

Cheers bro

Nish

Calixylon

Calixylon

I think that the genetics on that girl are going to be at least a 10 weeker, probably more from how thin those fans are. I think she should yield well, but i def can see that shes not even half way done flowering yet, so i wouldnt be concerned about progress yet. Id get a indica dom strain, something that will at least be halfway around 30 days.

You wont know till another 30 days, but it looks like she could easily go another 45-50 days

Nish

Nish

Yep thats my worse nightmare lol

Iv been trying to convince myself she could be done on 8 weeks (its supposed to be a 8 weeker) but deep down i knew she was a slow bloomer.

Definatly going indica dom in future, well after my next one.

Nish

Calixylon

Calixylon

Id definetly let her finish even if your on a time schedule, most of the purer sativa strains seem to pack on serious weight in that last extra couple weeks.

RG420

RG420

Welcome to the farm fella! Doing a grand job with this girl, Female seeds have some nice strains, wanna try there lemon Kush :)
Iv ran there iced grapefruit and was a good sativa smoke that actually smelt like grapefruit! :D

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Looking good man, how long did you veg her for ? She's a beast ;) iv got critical kush going at the moment, currently on day 31 of flower, know wat ya mean about uk weather, I had to build myself a radiator in a box lol, I got an oil filled radiator and placed inside a box, sealed it up and cut out a circle at the top to attach the intake ducting, made a few intake holes around the bottom of the box and viola, my temps went from 10 degrees to 18 degrees, that's with the radiator on its lowest setting, would be in the 30's if was on full it worked that well, got a pic actually
20150317 015439
Had to use it today as it's been freezing were I am, temps in tent this morning was 11.3degrees, I turned this little ghetto heater on and took me to a comfortable 17.9 degrees, one of my late night stoned inventions haha..

Keep up the good work man.
subbed
eskiiboy uk;)

Nish

Nish

Thanks boys, i got a small heater in there now which helps with temps and i vegged her for 6 weeks or so.

Will be 8 weeks of 12/12 a week tommorrow

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Some monster buds there man jesus Christ;) you've defo got a green thumb ;) massive reps mate !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom