600w yealds ???

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
anyone out their doing 600w flower ...........whats your average yeald? looking to see what i can expect thanks
:harvest:

convex

convex

Too many variables involved:

Strain
Style of grow
Environment
Area of coverage
Growers ability

Safe to say anywhere from 1 to 800 grams depending on above.

Cheers

half baked

half baked

if it runs smooth you should defo get a gram per watt bro, well i get a bit more tbh but got my shit dialed in
your gonna need to let us know
method
media
nutes
strain
that will give us a better idea of it so you might get better answers than mine lol
hope this helps a lil bro

peace hb

intruder

intruder

I just looked at your link ,I think you might be in the 1 lb range of dried bud,it looks nice either way

you should look for emergency blankets(cheap) ,its just mylar but comes all folded up nice and neat,hang it from your walls and around the area your plants are in ,

what I have found over the yrs is ,its better to have the room suited for the grow than to just have them the way you do --your area is 4x4 you should build a box 4x4 or just a bit bigger -it will allow the light to be more efficient
I use a 600 watt in a verticle setup and get 2+lbs all day (as long as my ac dont shit out ) and have had buds as big as 2 liters and wine bottles size are the norm

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks intruder you think ? i painted the walls with titanium flat white but that only covers the back wall thought about making like a pvc moveable wall covering it with mylar or light reflective poly i like to pull them out and inspect them the open room helps with that i plan to exsend that closet to 3" add a light mover and then i will have three walls to apply reflective poly to and if i go up to 1k that leaves a 2'6" pathway in the room on the left cant wait till then.............. this or maybe next harvest

thanks intruder

intruder

intruder

you can make something that moves out of the way with pvc piping,it is also cheap easy and can be torn down fast and you dont have to glue all the joints if you want to be able to tare it down
use T's at the bottom for the base and put little feet on it
(a ft of the same size pvc) to make it stable

Aligee

Aligee

it's all about plant count bro in my experience an average grower should be able to pull a oz. per gallon that's with a 30 day minimum veg .. if you veg longer you'll definantly yield more per gallon two 600s will get you roughly 2-3 lbs easy in coco but like I said plant count is a big factor good luckAli.G..on a sidenote this is just in my experience like poster above said there many variables ...

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
arms too

you can make something that moves out of the way with pvc piping,it is also cheap easy and can be torn down fast and you dont have to glue all the joints if you want to be able to tare it down
use T's at the bottom for the base and put little feet on it
(a ft of the same size pvc) to make it stable

yep yep yep thanks...................I could also use Ts for little wing side walls totaly collapsable .......ha ha ha its alive lol thanks intruder:harvest:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
started with bag seed

it's all about plant count bro in my experience an average grower should be able to pull a oz. per gallon that's with a 30 day minimum veg .. if you veg longer you'll definantly yield more per gallon two 600s will get you roughly 2-3 lbs easy in coco but like I said plant count is a big factor good luckAli.G..on a sidenote this is just in my experience like poster above said there many variables ...

to get ready for indoor grow and getting good genetics i got 1 1/2 oz out of them in three gal. pots ( learned about timing the clones and haveing them all in and all out and in coir an the same time ) now im runnung 11 6 chemo #1s and 5 chemo #2 and that one bag seed clone ive been smoking on so 11 plants in 3 gal. buckets ......so bad 14 oz and good 22 oz is ok for first real indoor hearvest

I

innercityphunk

when I only had 4 600's I ran 2 3x6 trays with 15 plants in each.
I would pull 4 P's running cat piss.

It totally depends on the strain tho. in the same set up running OG I would only get 2 3/4 P's. all time best was a 5 pack of J1.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yes

when I only had 4 600's I ran 2 3x6 trays with 15 plants in each.
I would pull 4 P's running cat piss.

It totally depends on the strain tho. in the same set up running OG I would only get 2 3/4 P's. all time best was a 5 pack of J1.

how long you veg for that?

S

smokestack23

What are your temps like? You really think you need that AC in that great big room with a single 600watter? Also, is the carbon can helping at all? 4" is pretty small for that sized room. As everyone is saying, if you "isolate" the plants in a smaller area you'll have better control and make better use of your light, AC and scrubber.

Have you considered SCROGing fewer plants under that light in that space? People get HUGE yields that way and it is a very efficient way to use a single horizontal light. Your kids will appreciate you serving less time with a lower plant count as well.

Either way, these are just ideas for the future. Take em or leave em. You could be doing a LOT worse. You'll be smoking the dank soon. Woohoo!!!!!

J

JAHGYDI

depends on genetics. i ran some lemon kush last round pulled pound and a half easy. this round og kush maybe a pound lil less. ive seen two pounds off a 600.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
73 to 76 deg.

What are your temps like? You really think you need that AC in that great big room with a single 600watter? Also, is the carbon can helping at all? 4" is pretty small for that sized room. As everyone is saying, if you "isolate" the plants in a smaller area you'll have better control and make better use of your light, AC and scrubber.

Have you considered SCROGing fewer plants under that light in that space? People get HUGE yields that way and it is a very efficient way to use a single horizontal light. Your kids will appreciate you serving less time with a lower plant count as well.

Either way, these are just ideas for the future. Take em or leave em. You could be doing a LOT worse. You'll be smoking the dank soon. Woohoo!!!!!

the carbon scrubber works ok i guess its 24" long and 5 1/2" wide and it pulls both rooms closet and flower getting one for flower 8" going to keep the 4" in the closet ...um dont need the ac now for flower but the closet gets to hot if it doesnt take in the cool air from the flower room and i will need it for the 2 lights and i might if this crop gives enough upgrade to 2 1k lights ( I did have the room devided in the middle and didnt use the closet but flower got to hot before ac and i plan to get another light or a mover and have a 4x8grow area ( room is 12' x 7') flower and move the closet out to 3' it is 22" x 7' right now i LST on the bag seed i preped with but with this chemo i dont think i need to its got fat nugs all over
thank you for your help smokestack keep on token :harvest:

Top Bottom