600watt Martian Madness Lst Top Fed Hydro

• Thread starter NeoMarius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

This girl is getting big and its just day 5 of the bloom switch. Feeding Cyco Grow/Bloom adding Sticky to the mix next week
600watt martian madness lst top fed hydro
600watt martian madness lst top fed hydro

600watt martian madness lst top fed hydro 2
600watt martian madness lst top fed hydro 3
600watt martian madness lst top fed hydro 4
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Going into day 30 of bloom. Trich's are spreading like wildfire. Every morning before lights on there is just the most wonderful smell coming from the tent. The Martian madness in hydro is a freaky bonsai and has massive buds everywhere but seems to be producing trich's at a reduced rate in comparison to the soil Martian Madness I have running. The Christopher Wallace OG is the surprise here, Outproducing even the Gorilla Glue with respect to Trichs. Did a complete flush of the Hydro last week and use freshh water, Cyco Bloom A&B, and started using the Supa Sticky Magnesium and Glucose.

IMG 2367
IMG 2368
IMG 2422
IMG 2447
IMG 2452
IMG 2504
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Wow dude. You are a maniac master of Lst! That veg mastery is most crucial for getting some serious weight of a plant. Sheeeeeeeiiit.. gotta change my trousers after looking at that.
@Balanque , take yerself a gandeezy at this mon.
Going into day 30 of bloom. Trich's are spreading like wildfire. Every morning before lights on there is just the most wonderful smell coming from the tent. The Martian madness in hydro is a freaky bonsai and has massive buds everywhere but seems to be producing trich's at a reduced rate in comparison to the soil Martian Madness I have running. The Christopher Wallace OG is the surprise here, Outproducing even the Gorilla Glue with respect to Trichs. Did a complete flush of the Hydro last week and use freshh water, Cyco Bloom A&B, and started using the Supa Sticky Magnesium and Glucose.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Wow dude. You are a maniac master of Lst! That veg mastery is most crucial for getting some serious weight of a plant. Sheeeeeeeiiit.. gotta change my trousers after looking at that.
@Balanque , take yerself a gandeezy at this mon.
Thank you for the high praise. I have a passion for photography, and really good cannabis.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Well I guess the photo of the month contest is some kind of scam. Of the three photos there are up to vote for only 2 are even worth looking at for more than a second. They have some dudes over exposed over edited close up of his plant. Clearly they aren't concerned with a good photo, I guess they have a friend that needs some extra gear and are willing to scam the sponsors who donated prizes. This has put a sour taste in my mouth and I think after 10+ years of membership here I will have to bid you all farewell.

I don't fuck with bullshit operations like this site has apparently become.

Top Bottom