61 Days Flower..

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hello everyone,

I got 7 plants that are each under there own 1000w light. They are 61 days in flower and still look like they have another 10 days to go. My question is on my last crop I did it the same way and they were completely ready by day 63. What could it be that is prolonging the plants this time? Should I lower the watts of my lights from 1k to 600w for remainder of flower?

xenon730

xenon730

Hello everyone,

I got 7 plants that are each under there own 1000w light. They are 61 days in flower and still look like they have another 10 days to go. My question is on my last crop I did it the same way and they were completely ready by day 63. What could it be that is prolonging the plants this time? Should I lower the watts of my lights from 1k to 600w for remainder of flower?
lowering your light output to speed up flowering is counterproductive don't change that. there could be a million things. is it the same exact cut? if it's not the exact same clone than your comparison to begin with is irrelevant as genes determine when a plant finishes. but this could go all the way to personal mistakes. i need way more info to even hazard a guess.

Top Bottom