630 Lec Users

• Thread starter BlackDiamond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

I'd like to really talk to other 630 LEC user(s). And 240VAC. Anyone with new SS 630's in use, if so I'd really like to know what your seeing and experiencing. I can't be the only one using the damn things. I have 3 of the 240VAC running in a 10X8X8 flower room. Using two different Kalvin bulbs in each hood. Not really a visible light difference, but the ladies love them. I just started week three in flower and this is what I'm seeing on my girls. After using HPS and LED, I'm so very curious as to what you all are seeing for yields per watt. (GPW) it's been a learning curve with this set of girls as they respond a little different. Biggest challenge has been finding the sweet spot with the hood height. None of you ladies and gents are using them?
630 lec users
630 lec users 2
630 lec users
630 lec users 2
630 lec users 3

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I can't comment on yield since I ran my 630 in a room with an 1000w HPS

Heat is a minor factor, canopy should be 16 inches from light for optimal growth. Quality is very nice but, as I said, it's hard to distinguish any difference from previous runs since I generally do mixed spectrum rooms

BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

I can't comment on yield since I ran my 630 in a room with an 1000w HPS

Heat is a minor factor, canopy should be 16 inches from light for optimal growth. Quality is very nice but, as I said, it's hard to distinguish any difference from previous runs since I generally do mixed spectrum rooms
Thanks for the reply. I keep my hoods in that range.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I do quite like the lights though, especially the color spectrum, easy to see any discoloration or deficiencies right away.

After my first run with them I remain undecided on whether I'll upgrade to just LEC, I'm still on the hook with the gavita systems. Probably I'll get one more LEC at least to fill a small room, to get a good idea of their performance

BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

I do quite like the lights though, especially the color spectrum, easy to see any discoloration or deficiencies right away.

After my first run with them I remain undecided on whether I'll upgrade to just LEC, I'm still on the hook with the gavita systems. Probably I'll get one more LEC at least to fill a small room, to get a good idea of their performance
I'll keep ya posted. Here is one of my girls in day 18 of flower.

BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

We use the Nanolux 630's for veg at work. No idea about flower but they def outperform 1000 watters for the veg side. Growth is crazy. I'm sold on upgrading my veg for them.
It's my first try with the 630 LEC's. The plumbing reduction, heat reduction, electrical load and amount of overhead crap reduction alone is great. The hoods run cool. You can easily expose your forearm under the hood three full minutes about 12" under the hood. You'll have a tired arm, but not uncomfortably warm either. I saw small clones explode from 3" little girls to nice teens in 4 weeks. Nice close intermodal growth, full fat green leafs. Color makes noticing any burn or nute deficiencies easier in the light. Environmental controls have also improved due to the reduction in heat levels. I do dose with CO2 through a manifold system I designed and built. The entire little thing is fully automated short of garden and water maintenance. Air flow is is also fully automated and I can randomly change air flow or currents. It's amazing how labor intensive it can still be. I want to see results with the damn lights. End results that is.

keiksweat

keiksweat

It's my first try with the 630 LEC's. The plumbing reduction, heat reduction, electrical load and amount of overhead crap reduction alone is great. The hoods run cool. You can easily expose your forearm under the hood three full minutes about 12" under the hood. You'll have a tired arm, but not uncomfortably warm either. I saw small clones explode from 3" little girls to nice teens in 4 weeks. Nice close intermodal growth, full fat green leafs. Color makes noticing any burn or nute deficiencies easier in the light. Environmental controls have also improved due to the reduction in heat levels. I do dose with CO2 through a manifold system I designed and built. The entire little thing is fully automated short of garden and water maintenance. Air flow is is also fully automated and I can randomly change air flow or currents. It's amazing how labor intensive it can still be. I want to see results with the damn lights. End results that is.
sounds cool,get some pics up plz bro.would like to see ya hoods and manifold too if poss.keiks.

stonestacker

stonestacker

sounds cool,get some pics up plz bro.would like to see ya hoods and manifold too if poss.keiks.
Yep you got my interest. Like the man said like to see more:shockedninja:

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looking good. So I noticed when I took the glass off my hoods the girls would take more food. I see tip burn anything different than normal?

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

LEC seems to be the light technology all other failed, or more fairly, overpriced and yet immature promises have failed to live up to.
Lower power, cooler, long lasting bulbs, affordable, great par, am I missing anything??

keiksweat

keiksweat

LEC seems to be the light technology all other failed, or more fairly, overpriced and yet immature promises have failed to live up to.
Lower power, cooler, long lasting bulbs, affordable, great par, am I missing anything??
yep,I'm finding it hard not to love em.im gonna grab me one of the ballast and mogul adapter kits.gonna use a big round parabolic reflector with vertical bulb.see how it goes.would love a couple of them dimlux double fixtures with 7step dimming.too pricey for me at the mo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom