tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
pasturize that medium brotha! BOILING DEATH TO THOSE WHO CRAWL BELOW

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
spider mites arent that hard to get rid of as long as you clean space and keep your cuts sprayed/dipped..

they are plenty of organic sprays and cleaners that will kill these guys, just be diligent.
i dont think you have to start over or ditch the site, maybe just downsize a lil so you get proper treatment coverage on the plants you still have and you should be fine.

once you battle russet mites spider mites are a breeze..

Mr.X

Mr.X

spider mites arent that hard to get rid of as long as you clean space and keep your cuts sprayed/dipped..

they are plenty of organic sprays and cleaners that will kill these guys, just be diligent.
i dont think you have to start over or ditch the site, maybe just downsize a lil so you get proper treatment coverage on the plants you still have and you should be fine.

once you battle russet mites spider mites are a breeze..
Theyre contained to a section in 1 room for now, tattoo jim gave me a great idea with the shopvac im doin that right now. Im harvesting in 10 days tops so im much more optimistic right now. But i appreciate the advice and i will be doing everything that there is to be done after i harvest. Shit is i already have my clones in the production line and one room thats only 4 weeks in flower. So that's keepin me up at night. I know i wont win if the mites find their way to the flowering ones. But so far so good. Im going to be dunking the clones and spraying them 2× a week while theyre in veg. What's your take on the medium? I mean spider mites dont dwell in the medium or fuck with the roots. Do you think i have to toss it ?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
nah your good... trim up any clones you have to make spraying easier on you. try not to go from veg room to 4 week flower room while you are working. get yourself a nice arsenal of sprays you can spray well into flower and put them in your rotation. pyrethrum bombs works great in veg..

if you stick with a good spray regimen you will be good. you can and will beat them..

i have great luck with mighty wash, triact 70, nuke em and conserve sc (woudnt spray past week 4 tho)

good luck.... your fine, just stick with it

Top Bottom