65 Gallons

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

anyone grown in 65 gallons before? Im affraid that my plants will go root bound in the 65 gallon smart pots i got my girls in. Whats the max yield you think one can achieve from a 65 gallon?

D

D.Tree

Root bound in a 65 gal smart pot?? How big are your trees? U could pull 4 pounds in 65 gal with massive vert light ez

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
anyone grown in 65 gallons before? Im affraid that my plants will go root bound in the 65 gallon smart pots i got my girls in. Whats the max yield you think one can achieve from a 65 gallon?

the shouldnt get root bound - Im sure they are penetrating the soil below the pots

how big are they now - how often do you water?

Root bound in a 65 gal smart pot?? How big are your trees? U could pull 4 pounds in 65 gal with massive vert light ez

this is an outdoor thread bro

Z

Z-ro

I have 12 OGK in 65s right now and am thinking Ill get 2-3 per container with 10 hours of light a day. The whole point of the smartpots is your plants wont get rootbound because of the air pruning, will 65s limit your yield over 1-400s, absolutely. I have grown 3 lbers in 25 gallons of coco that were put out in july so anything can happen.

B

Badmf

Too many factors effect yeild. You are the first, sorry, but either grower TLC or lack of stop the full potential being realised. Relax on the yeild issue until you've grown the same strain out a few times. Typically larger container = larger yeilds. With that sized one, you're off to the races, water use does increase with these type pots so keep an eye out.
Read up on pests especially moths which lay eggs late season and molds. Be prepared!

Top Bottom