650 W LED VS 600 W HPS EXODUS CHEESE & CRITICAL BILBO

• Thread starter Tesla666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I agree, American car companies are junk compared to Japanese, but still better than Chinese cars lol. Alot of Japanese and German car companies have manufacturing plants here in the USA, so the invention of them was done overseas, but the actual vehicles are made here nowadays.

The problem with listing American products that are high quality is that almost nothing is made here anymore, that's what I was trying to say. If I had to choose a few items, obviously firearms made here are very good quality for the most part, especially my AR15, cast iron skillets, whiskey is another one, lol.

Not many options to choose from. There is good and bad products everywhere, but China has alot of bad products, most all the LED grow lights come from China, there are a few good ones, and alot of shitty ones.

I completely agree. But I am old hippy who hates fire arms and whiskey...lol

I don't want to come off as anti American. I am not. I live here and could leave if I wanted. I know how to grow high quality marijuana. I can do that pretty much anywhere and make a living. Good pot is a commodity all over the world.

I love it here. I just refuse to be anti China as well. China is cool as fuck. Those little fuckers are smart as shit. The little women who sold me my lights told me my plants would love her lights...She wasn't lying. My plants love her lights. My patients love my plants. Perfection.

The Leds that come from here are $1700 each...I paid $900 each for mine. The plants don't seem to care and Ill take the savings. People say oh if you spend your money in China you don't support the economy. That's bullshit. We live on planet Earth. We are a global society. Our economy is global. People in China deserve wealth and prosperity just as much as those here. We are related as we are on a single rock. The idea that us over here should be taken better care of than them over there is utterly ridiculous. Why do the powers that be try so hard to divide us? Ever heard , "Divide and conquer"? I refuse to conquered.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I completely agree. But I am old hippy who hates fire arms and whiskey...lol

I don't want to come off as anti American. I am not. I live here and could leave if I wanted. I know how to grow high quality marijuana. I can do that pretty much anywhere and make a living. Good pot is a commodity all over the world.

I love it here. I just refuse to be anti China as well. China is cool as fuck. Those little fuckers are smart as shit. The little women who sold me my lights told me my plants would love her lights...She wasn't lying. My plants love her lights. My patients love my plants. Perfection.

The Leds that come from here are $1700 each...I paid $900 each for mine. The plants don't seem to care and Ill take the savings. People say oh if you spend your money in China you don't support the economy. That's bullshit. We live on planet Earth. We are a global society. Our economy is global. People in China deserve wealth and prosperity just as much as those here. We are related as we are on a single rock. The idea that us over here should be taken better care of than them over there is utterly ridiculous. Why do the powers that be try so hard to divide us? Ever heard , "Divide and conquer"? I refuse to conquered.

I don't drink anymore, but I still like guns lol

I definitely don't have anything against buying lights directly from China, the multi-national corporations are the ones flooding the Chinese economy with money, not me or you for buying a couple lights from alibaba.

Tesla666

Tesla666

Yeah I use the Meijiu 650 watt F8 plus light bars. AKA Chinese lights...lol I get mine from Alibaba for like 900 each and they are worth every penny! Plants simply love these lights and I harvest 18 inch colas regularly. From China to Detroit. With love.
View attachment 1132509
Amazing cola, from seeds ir from clone?

Metrix

Metrix

You can buy in China very good quality for much more less money as in US or EU, i have small armada off YXO Samsung LM301 setups, all of them each 240W dimmable, i paid directly by the assembler 85USD each plus transportation, i live in asia for over 11 years and yes Europe or USA are already behind them, the technology what they can deliver in short time and install wow...
I come from Germany and i can tell you that our cars getting more and more junk like the American, Audi, BMW, Mercedes... all plastic crap similar to the Chrysler that i owned once and never again, but hey my LEDs works great. I ordered 8 lamp rails in China and they works as should be, day by day costs 45USD each. What makes the price so high in US or EU, first the TAX TAX TAX, Branding, Transportation, Warranty and ofcourse the seller will make good money on it. Anytime i ordered something by my supplies they asking me if i want my own Brand printed on the Leds, that cost absolutely nothing there.

Top Bottom