65t stereo matrix with apocoline ashcatcher

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Should get here some time this week. A Lil something to help the time go by. Broke my leg n Dr saying no weight o it for months.

This is my first piece of glass and I'm wondering what some of the vets think of this combo for flowers. Ive read enough good reviews o the stereo matrix for flowers but nothing on the apocoline ashcatcher??

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

both nice pieces. you'll have to pull the ash catcher off after each hit to get the water level to normalize in the stereo matriX But That's Okay Just Pack A,Small Bowl And When You Hit It Cash It In One Hit Then Pull The Ac When The Smoke Is All In The tube

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
both nice pieces. you'll have to pull the ash catcher off after each hit to get the water level to normalize in the stereo matriX But That's Okay Just Pack A,Small Bowl And When You Hit It Cash It In One Hit Then Pull The Ac When The Smoke Is All In The tube

Process! ;)

outwest

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Should get here some time this week. A Lil something to help the time go by. Broke my leg n Dr saying no weight o it for months.

This is my first piece of glass and I'm wondering what some of the vets think of this combo for flowers. Ive read enough good reviews o the stereo matrix for flowers but nothing on the apocoline ashcatcher??

Not sure about the ash catcher but IMO there is no better rig for the money. Actually I can't think of any rig for any price I would buy that could replace my Stereo Matrix 65T. It is awesome for dabbing and flowers. Let us know about the ash catcher. I would say for flowers alone the Sovereignty Stem 8 is equal to it but not any better. But for a combo rig I don't know if anything can beat it. That's just my opinion. My stereo broke and I left within a hour heading to the Bay Area to replace it. It's that important to me.

Top Bottom