661MacRiddle bx

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

day 38 flower. I'm a little disappointed. I would like to see more frost at this point. The fact that its pollinated could be a factor.

growsince79

growsince79

I don't think the spectrum change should matter too much re a bad mutation.. How does this compare to the mom?
The mom foxailed a little bit. I thought it was due to temperature. Now I wonder if its the Colombian in the MAC. Its not too hot or bright. They are in too small of pots-as was the mom. They also both have seeds that get ripe about the same time the foxtail starts. Maybe I bred too soon? idk I figure its worth a try. IDK what else I can do.

Milson

Milson

Supporter
The mom foxailed a little bit. I thought it was due to temperature. Now I wonder if its the Colombian in the MAC. Its not too hot or bright. They are in too small of pots-as was the mom. They also both have seeds that get ripe about the same time the foxtail starts. Maybe I bred too soon? idk I figure its worth a try. IDK what else I can do.
Yeah fair enough. I have never even chucked some pollen personally, so I wouldn't know! If you are getting a lot of Colombian out of the MAC then your flowering time might be longer than you expect? Idk.

growsince79

growsince79

Its all fun. I know for me its all about luck I cant grow enough to seriously breed. But even though this might be a fail, I still have a thousand f1s that are proven bad ass. I'll never pay for seeds again.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah fair enough. I have never even chucked some pollen personally, so I wouldn't know! If you are getting a lot of Colombian out of the MAC then your flowering time might be longer than you expect? Idk.
Day 52 now and still a ways to go. The seeds are already mostly done. Maybe 2 weeks I'll chop idk? Not gonna wait for amber, I know that.

growsince79

growsince79

Day 60 now. Been flushing 3 days now in a attempt to stop the tails. Runoff still over 1000 from the loco. Smells good but not enough frost.

Top Bottom