6in inline Fan Drop ceiling set up

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

I just picked up a clips that wouuld be used to hang plants from a drop ceiling and used some chain to hang the fan, worked out good, it was louder mounted to the wall. i also got a speed contoler for it too:
6in inline fan drop ceiling set up

just thought it might help anyone out that was in the same situation i was in...ha

RD:cool0041:

t.o.med

t.o.med

i stuck my fan on the top of the tent it just lays up there. once i turned the fan on i went out and bought a fan speed controller too.you runningg a 1000w in there or what.

R

Radio_Dread

i stuck my fan on the top of the tent it just lays up there. once i turned the fan on i went out and bought a fan speed controller too.you runningg a 1000w in there or what.

yeah i was going to put in on top and i wanted to but the tent it too tall to do that so i just put it liek it is now. now im just runnin a 400 in there now, but i plan on upgading to a 1000w once i get the funds up. the plan is to get another bigger tent to flower in and then i will get 1000w light and just leave the tent i have now where it is to veg in....ahh dreams, glad i still have some sometimes....:icon_spin:

t.o.med

t.o.med

i just noticed your right to the ceiling. you got to start somewhere looks like your on the right track good luck on the grow.

Top Bottom