6inch Air Stone Cleaning, Whats The Best Method?

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I have been just scrubbing it with a bristle dish washing brush and using plain old dish washing soap, is this ok?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I do the same thing. But then I fill up the container I was bubbling in with bleach water and then submerge the stone and lines in it for a few hrs or as long as desired.

Once done drain +scrub container. Then scrub stones again. Rinse everything.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

How long can the plant be in a container with no water? I always do the rez change once a week and I do it as fast as I can to get her roots back in water, im working with a single 5gallon dwc bucket grow

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
How long can the plant be in a container with no water? I always do the rez change once a week and I do it as fast as I can to get her roots back in water, im working with a single 5gallon dwc bucket grow

Would it be possible to have an extra 5 gal bucket with water in it to put the plant into? To help you accomplish your task.

Then when done empty that bucket and store away somewhere until next time.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I do that currently but with no water. when I clean my bucket I put the net pot on the orange bucket from home depot that light from the light will illuminate the inside so I turn the light off until I get the main bucket cleaned an back in place. its like a 5-10min job

keiksweat

keiksweat

Bleach and tooth brush bro...also,get yourself a bottle of ghe flora kleen...run it through your system between neut change,and also flush with it.also gets rid of lock out.great stuff bro.love it.no slimy shit.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Currently using Fox Farm Sledge hammer for flushes but will look in5o other stuft
Currently maxed out on spending so. Gonna have to do a flush today though, her rez temps got down to the 40s the other night. No clue the cold front was coming in an I turned off the room heater. Well now I cant* get the ph to stay stable, wants to jump to 9 an stay there now. Guess rez temp drop that low can have lasting effects on the nutrient mix in the bucket?

Top Bottom