6k & 8k Sealed Rooms By Coloradro

• Thread starter coloradro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradro

coloradro

Figured i quit slacking and post up what ive been up to...

Room #1
6k watts (Hortilux gold series ballast) (XXXL hoods un vented glass off)
2.5 ton Aura systems minisplit
Bottled co2
can100 scrubber
all Controlled by an Agrowtek Environmental Controller

In this room i run around 24 plants in 5 gallon smart pots and use straight canna coco and feed Mills nutrients
i was hand watering everything but am actually going to be setting up a drip feed system so i dont have to worry about it so much haha

Room #2
8k watts (Bad boy Ballasts and Ajust a wing hoods)
Two 2ton mitsubishi mini splits
Bottled c02
can 150 scrubber
All Controlled By Agrowtek Controller also

In this room i went ebb & flo and did four 4x8 trays with 2 lights over each tray we built rolling tables out of uni strut and made bars for the double layer trellis so we can keep things clean and move tables around if needed for maintenance

Right now i am in the process of filling up the 6k room again and doing the drip system i just flipped the 8k room about 10 days ago so im shooting for about 4 weeks into the 8k room to flip the 6k room so harvest wont be such a pain haha

Here is a list of strains i have been playing with some will be back for more grow space but some will be pased off to friends and needy patients...

Sunsour = (mass Super Skunk x sour bubble bx)
Kirkwood Og
Fabuloso (Godbud x PineSol)
SourBubbadawg (Pre98 Bubba x Chem4xSunsour#6)
BabySnatcher OG (Stardawg x Og Kush)
Wookies #2 and #3
SourPebbles
Chemdog D
Triangle Kush
Blue OX (Afghan Blueberry x OX)
BrotherHood OG
Cream Soda (Blue Dream x Kings Kush)
U Dub
Gorilla Glue #4
Forum GSC
DeadHead Og
ChemValleyKush
The White
White91

1st run in 6k room
6k  8k sealed rooms by coloradro

3rd run in 6k room
6k  8k sealed rooms by coloradro 2

AgrowTek Grow Control sensor
6k  8k sealed rooms by coloradro 3

i usually pop alot of seeds so my tsrain list changes alot but ive taken a break the past year on seed popping while i built and dialed the rooms in so i can give everything a fair shot when i grow it out!!! i have a ton of pictures and will try and keep things as updated as possible if anyone has questions i will do my best to answer them all sorry in advance if i miss anyone!!!

SourBubbaDawg #7
6k  8k sealed rooms by coloradro 4

Peace Dro

H

happy b

Great set up Colorado and youv got some excellent sounding strains.is the white91 a femmed cross of Chemdog 91 x the white?the sour bubba dawg is a beauty with an impeccable lineage.nice one.i will be tuned into this thread.hope everything turns out well for you bud.

coloradro

coloradro

Great set up Colorado and youv got some excellent sounding strains.is the white91 a femmed cross of Chemdog 91 x the white?the sour bubba dawg is a beauty with an impeccable lineage.nice one.i will be tuned into this thread.hope everything turns out well for you bud.

I want to say they found a freak male in some Chemdog 91 s1 seeds i will try and find out for sure i believe the homie Cob Paco or Tierra Rojo did that cross!
SourBubbaDawg is a cross i did i hit a Pre 98 bubba clone with a Chemdog #4 x Sunsour#6 male i found while running some Sunsimulator gear a few years back

grabbin a chair

Nice to see you buddy been trying to keep myself busy round here haha

here are a couple more pics to keep things interesting...

Chemdog D
2013 08 23 211808

Forum Girl Scout Cookie
2014 05 16 174326

Tora Bora High CBD cut
2014 03 12 204830

Dro

B

Burned Haze

Subscribes and hope to see a awesome journal from you . Good luck and hope to see some winners and reusers .

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Any info on the KirkWood OG? I popped those seeds last night. Hopefully my soil isn't too thick for them to pop. :(

coloradro

coloradro

Any info on the KirkWood OG? I popped those seeds last night. Hopefully my soil isn't too thick for them to pop. :(

The Kirkwood is dank i must admit the pheno i have is super picky like the Ogs and eats lightly... i have a faceoff Og leaner that puts out some fire i cant wait to show her off shortly!!!

Just popped some oregon lemons and RaceFuel Og aswell as some White Tangerine Haze from DWD

Dro

true grit

true grit

Kickass lineup in there bud! If im not mistaken if its just the White91 cut its from Cobber. He had the 91 herm and pollenate some shit and then the dankness ensued lol.

We need to have another bbq get down. Should have some dank OG and stardawg to smoke this time around.

coloradro

coloradro

Here is a shot off the roots on the SourBubbaDawg tray 21 days into flower...
Nutrients are Mills and OG BIOWAR teas added every 2 weeks...
2015 01 27 103414

Been playing with a new closed loop That my buddy got for us to process our rooms into hash haha
ill post pics soon!!!

Dro

coloradro

coloradro

SourBubbaDawg Table at about 23 days
2015 01 31 131813

Kirkwood Og in front and Fabuloso in back!!
2015 01 29 143740

Got a couple more pics with lights off let me find them

Dro

Top Bottom