6k lighting and 6-4x8 hydro tables

• Thread starter BlueBerryMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueBerryMaster

Ok i got a grow plain! Decided to bump it up alittle. Going go with 6k-lighting on 6 foot tracks over top of 6- 4x8 ebb&flow tables. Now these grows have been done very well but only 2 tables was used and the electric was bumped up alot. Here my biggest problem "HOW DO YOU RUN" 6k of lighting? Was going go gen. but to loud can't plug straight in "COST WAYYY TO MUCH" on bill and can't have that!!!! Have been tring inverters with 4pack battery bank each inverter running 2k and they sucked they life out of them way fast no where near the run time needed. So i'm stummped at this point so much invested and now seems it's going be impossiable to run. So i'm here hoping maybe some you knowlegable farmers on here would help out a fellow farmer. So if maybe we can figuare out this power problem we can get these tables flowing......TYVM,,,,BBM

M

mcattak

I run 6k in my house no prob...Are you in the states or canada...I guess its difficult to run wattage in canada at this time...

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Power problem

Hey bro, sounds like your between a rock and a hard place. I don't know of any way to use less power to run X amount of light other than the generator route.

B

BlueBerryMaster

Yeah I'm sure we will go back to gens but though maybe just maybe there would be some other way but from the looks of this site here seems people are community here and if not in community seems not alot of response but for the 2 that responded TYVM for your input........... ;]

M

MOROCO BLAKK

YOU should buy a 50 amp timer box you can plug straight into your dryer or stove outlet if it has a 50 amp breaker i think you can run 8000 watts off of it good luck

S

Sunshinegrower

Run a cord over to the neighbors house and ask for a little power. It's kinda like asking for a cup of sugar??

Top Bottom