6k Master Kush Coco SCROG!

• Thread starter BoneDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Just wanted to pop in and post a few photos of my ladies. Today is day 5 of flower and I'm stoked thus far, everything is looking great despite a few challenges along the way. I'll keep updating if you guys are interested. Thanks for checking it out :cool:

Master Kush
Got clones from from a local source here in California. 24 plants in 5 Gal buckets, 4 per light. I used Royal Gold Coco

Nutes:

General Organics Line-Up:

BioThrive Grow
BioRoot
CalMg+
BioWeed

for flower
BioThrive Grow
BigBud

Room

15' x 12' room with passive air intake. Really want to invest in CO for next round
6 Nextgen digital ballasts
6 CAP hoods or something...8"
6 Hortilux Super HPS
Two 4x8 Flood Trays, 2 4x4 Flood Trays, hand water, drain to waste
Two rows of 12' x 4' SCROG

6k master kush coco scrog 6k master kush coco scrog 2 6k master kush coco scrog 3 6k master kush coco scrog 4 6k master kush coco scrog 5

6k master kush coco scrog 6
DAT

DAT

HI BoneDaddy, :cool:Yes I m interested in your diary.you have a killer set up. I love the long scrog lay out. it must make it super easy to get under the canopy to crawl around and easy to lean over and tuck and weave the all the branches wit out difficutly. Master kush has really beautiful big buds, I look forward to seeing them !thanks have a nice weekend

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just wanted to pop in and post a few photos of my ladies. Today is day 5 of flower and I'm stoked thus far, everything is looking great despite a few challenges along the way. I'll keep updating if you guys are interested. Thanks for checking it out :cool:

Master Kush
Got clones from from a local source here in California. 24 plants in 5 Gal buckets, 4 per light. I used Royal Gold Coco

Nutes:

General Organics Line-Up:

BioThrive Grow
BioRoot
CalMg+
BioWeed

for flower
BioThrive Grow
BigBud

Room
15' x 12' room with passive air intake. Really want to invest in CO for next round
6 Nextgen digital ballasts
6 CAP hoods or something...8"
6 Hortilux Super HPS
Two 4x8 Flood Trays, 2 4x4 Flood Trays, hand water, drain to waste
Two rows of 12' x 4' SCROG

View attachment 369593 View attachment 369594 View attachment 369599 View attachment 369606 View attachment 369607
Sick bro. I'm in!

sixstring

sixstring

love me some mk,plants look nice n healthy bd.nice setup to.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Alright friends we're back with an update from the Boom Boom Room starting the beginning of week 3, or 21 days of flower. Everything is coming along nicely, we're through stretch and I'm happy with the flower development so far in these early stages. At day 10 i did a final prune and lollipop which cleaned the girls up nice. I also decided to do a final neem oil treatment to eliminate a few traces of PM that was popping up, I don't see it being an issue from here on out. I attempted to color correct the photos because of the HPS lighting, so it's not 100% accurate but it looks a bit better than the originals. Enjoy the pics, leave comments if you like!:headphone:

Week 3 1 Week 3 4 Week 3 6 Week 3 11 Week 3 30 Week 3 32 Week 3 34 Week 3 36 Week 3 38

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Looking good BD! I really like the layout, I have a room that is similar in size..
What kind of production are you getting from this setup? (If you don't mind me asking)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

This is actually my first run with this setup and room so we'll just have to wait and see, but I'll be happy to post numbers when everything is said and done.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Hey guys we're back with the start of Week 5 or Day 28. Still looking good and progressing well. Although unfortunately at some point a week or so ago I realized the lights were a too close, even at around 22 inches, and I ended up light bleaching a measurable amount of the foliage. I raised the lights and solved the problem but I'm worried about further yellowing and premature leaf death. I hope it doesn't cause any problems down the line. Oh well, live and learn, we'll just have to see what happens. Other than that we're cool, I haven't seen any signs of slowing down - full speed ahead!!! :cool:

(to clarify: my previous update was actually day 15, not day 21 :) )

IMG 1191 IMG 1197 IMG 1206 IMG 1207 IMG 1210 IMG 1211 IMG 1220 IMG 1222 IMG 1222 2

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hey guys we're back with the start of Week 5 or Day 28. Still looking good and progressing well. Although unfortunately at some point a week or so ago I realized the lights were a too close, even at around 22 inches, and I ended up light bleaching a measurable amount of the foliage. I raised the lights and solved the problem but I'm worried about further yellowing and premature leaf death. I hope it doesn't cause any problems down the line. Oh well, live and learn, we'll just have to see what happens. Other than that we're cool, I haven't seen any signs of slowing down - full speed ahead!!! :cool:

(to clarify: my previous update was actually day 15, not day 21 :) )

View attachment 379860 View attachment 379861 View attachment 379862 View attachment 379863 View attachment 379864 View attachment 379865 View attachment 379866 View attachment 379867 View attachment 379868
Looking good bro! Stacking up beautifully

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Tragedy has struck! :( Today would have been right around the time we were scheduled to harvest, however about 3 weeks ago I got a call from my property management company and they needed to come do an appraisal on this house!! I couldn't believe it. They've been pretty good about staying out of my business, but they said they were coming over in 48 hours. So in complete shock and disbelief I just decided I had no other choice but to chop early. Easily one of the hardest things I've ever done... So i went in and went to work and performed a straight up magic show by transforming my grow space back into a bedroom. It's quite unfortunate but that's just the risk I took by setting up shop in a rental. So everything is dry, trimming is almost done.. i don't have the exact final weight but it's going to be about 4.5p , significantly less than I would have harvested, but OK considering the circumstances. Honestly the most tragic part of the whole ordeal is not being able to see this come to a proper finish - I mean, the bud looks good as it is, but if it got to finish properly it would have been amaaaazing :inpain::inpain: Not much else to say, just pretty pissed off really:mad::arghh:... oh well, on to the next cycle..

.Cutt 1 of 1 Cutt 1 of 1 2 Cutt 1 of 1 3 Cutt 1 of 1 4 Upload Photo Feb 27 12 38 08 PM Photo Feb 27 12 38 36 PM Cutt 1 of 1 5 Cutt 1 of 1 6 Cutt 1 of 1 7 Cutt 1 of 1 8

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Tragedy has struck! :( Today would have been right around the time we were scheduled to harvest, however about 3 weeks ago I got a call from my property management company and they needed to come do an appraisal on this house!! I couldn't believe it. They've been pretty good about staying out of my business, but they said they were coming over in 48 hours. So in complete shock and disbelief I just decided I had no other choice but to chop early. Easily one of the hardest things I've ever done... So i went in and went to work and performed a straight up magic show by transforming my grow space back into a bedroom. It's quite unfortunate but that's just the risk I took by setting up shop in a rental. So everything is dry, trimming is almost done.. i don't have the exact final weight but it's going to be about 4.5p , significantly less than I would have harvested, but OK considering the circumstances. Honestly the most tragic part of the whole ordeal is not being able to see this come to a proper finish - I mean, the bud looks good as it is, but if it got to finish properly it would have been amaaaazing :inpain::inpain: Not much else to say, just pretty pissed off really:mad::arghh:... oh well, on to the next cycle..

.View attachment 389691 View attachment 389692 View attachment 389693 View attachment 389694 View attachment 389695 View attachment 389696 View attachment 389697 View attachment 389698 View attachment 389699 View attachment 389700 View attachment 389701

Dam I cant even like that post. Sorry about the early chop man what a bummer cause that was stacked up nice bro! Good fuckin job on getting it done and turning it over quick though. That'll put some hustle in your step!

Top Bottom