• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

playdoh

Day 1 of flowering

Running House & Garden nutrients at 6
536.jpg
0% dosage going by the chart.

Medium is a soil/coco high drain mix with no inherent nutrients.

Sealed room with co2 supplementation starting out at 850 ppm.

Temperature is thermostat controlled with 83 degree daytime temps and 78 degrees during lights off.

Running a dehumidifier but it cant seem to keep up with daytime RH at 55% and nightime at 65% plus.

Strains are an afghani/diesel cross (60 days), sour diesel (70 days?), a diesel/purple kush cross (60 days),
and an unknown but dank early finishing sativa (60 days).

Running 6 thousand watts

With the A/D cross mainly just topped during veg to keep an even canopy. This strain has a lot of side
branching so it kept a pretty even canopy on its own.

With the diesel and kush crosses i staked the plants down early in veg which created 5-7 good main tops per
plant. Took a couple of the weakest tops per plant for cuttings a couple of days before the flip.

Cleaned up the mothers really well and took as many cuttings off each a few days before the flip.
I am going to flower those out obviously. Hanging weights on the diesel to keep the canopy even for now.
I will be documenting all of the mothers independently.

I am doing a four plant scrog with the sativa which is really lanky with very bendable stems. She was
begging for the screen. Tied up a screen quickly with some scraps laying around the house. The screen
is about 2'x 5'.

Thats about it for now. Things are looking good. Just going to be focusing on keeping a level canopy
by any means necessary. And also getting to know what these plants can take as far as nutrients.
Its pretty hard to get to the corners so thinking about setting up a trellis instead of staking everything.
I would probably do it in 4x4 sections or something and hang them from the ceiling. thoughts?

Also, I am interested in running bud blood. I am going to pretty much be following doubleds nutrient schedule combined with the H&G schedule.
Big shout out to doubleds, texas kid, and jakmayoffer. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. This grow is the
product of a lot of research and hard work. Its because of growers like you that this is even possible.
I am glad to have the opportunity to give back to the community that has been so good to me. Thankyou and
keep smashin farmers...

I should add that this is a legal grow by a qualified caregiver, growing for qualified patients
for personal consumption.

P

playdoh

photos

i will post individual pics of the mothers soon. thanks farmers and enjoy.

B

boston

get that co2 genrator off the table it needs airflow to the underside

looks good otherwise keep up the good work

P

playdoh

week 2

here we go day 9. Everything is looking good. watered with 1 small sachet of bud blood in 35 gallon rez with 25% full line nutes of house & garden. some slight nute burn. going to flush and drop the strength of the nutes even more on the next watering. Also innoculated with great white. starting to see the stretch and also some calyx formation. plants seem to be happiest at about 80 degrees F right now with 1000 ppm co2. training the scrog, she's a stretchy mama. enjoy the pics.

DSCF0084 Large
DSCF0085 Large
DSCF0086 Large
DSCF0087 Large
DSCF0088 Large
DSCF0089 Large
DSCF0090 Large
DSCF0091 Large
DSCF0092 Large
DSCF0093 Large
Img1
Leftright Large