6k tahoe OG DTW 5gal

• Thread starter oskiwosky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oskiwosky

hello. im starting a new run with 16-5gal buckets hooked up to an auto drain controller and top fed with drip rings. running coco with perlite 50/50 and hydroton lining on bottom of bucket. bottom bucket is drain bucket/reservoir and top bucket is for medium. top buckets have drainage holes ala multiflow/ebb n gro.

nutriplus a&b, black, gold, silicate, cal mag, big bud overdrive and ion flush.

clones a week away from transplant.

first question: dehumidifier placement.

i am going to run two 65pt dehumidifiers from home depot/lowes but i have no idea where to place them. i inlcluded a pic of where i would like to place one. is it bad placement? what do i need to keep in mind when positioning a dehumidifier in the flowering room?

pics attached

:rollj:

pic 1 lights
pic 2 bucket connections (feed 1/2" to 1/4" and drain 1/2"), auto drain controller
pic 3 dehumidifier placement
pic 4 room overview. the dehumidifier is in front of the left corner bucket. good or bad placement?

thanks

6k tahoe og dtw 5gal
6k tahoe og dtw 5gal 2
6k tahoe og dtw 5gal 3
6k tahoe og dtw 5gal 4
D

DixinCider

to answer you're question man, one of those should be fine.
and place it anywhere in the room is fine, as long as its pulling water out of the air you're good (when its dehuming, the air should be coming out hot and thats the air thats been dried)

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Just a note... you also want somewhere for it to drain if I am not mistaken. I think they shut of when the pan is full. They should have a hose conection on it to run it to a sm. trash can or bucket.

O

oskiwosky

i have it set to drain into the auto drain controller. ;)

O

oskiwosky

thanks for the fan tip. electrical work being done today. cant wait to get this room running. few more days :D

O

oskiwosky

does anyone think my buckets are too close for 5 gallons< they're 16" apart in both directions from the outside of the lids not the center of bucket.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice setup! Reminds me of FreshSteppin's bucket system... :cool

O

oskiwosky

the systems are very similar.

my previous setup in this room involved 2.5 gallon buckets that came with my cap ebb n gro. i modified the system to drain to waste and did well with that setup and 4k and the strain was tahoe og.

i decided on the 5g pots and 2k more in light

im going to check out the rest of the thread. interesting stuff in there.

D

DixinCider

i would shoot for 4x4 of canopy for each 1000w, anything less you're wasting light.

O

oskiwosky

the grow is coming along great. i hope to yield 9lbs from this room. ill post pics if people are reading this. let me know. i feel my system is similar to the new UC OG except ive been running it over 2 years

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds like you got things in check oskiwosky! Let's see some eye candy... :mmm

Top Bottom