6k watt grow

• Thread starter smokedapurp26
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokedapurp26

whatup thcfarmer, im going to be getting this grow log started, my rooms about 10x10, running 6k watts, got a 8in vortex for intake and a 10in canfan for exhuast with phlesh filter. ill be starting 24 plants of various strains like the white, Chemdog D, bbk, mcfly, jackie o s1, dawg waltz f2, chemkush 2, whitetrain, ssh, and sfv og kush, all will be grown in #5 pots in promix bx perlite, and roots organic soil, using pura vida grow and bloom and cal mag, i got them vegging under t5s rite now and will get pics up soon as theres something to show. thanks

G

gooey

Gl with this bro..im about to began a journey very similer...positve vibes your way...how many are you veggin per t5?...peace n puffs

S

smokedapurp26

thanks man, ill be running 24 plants in veg on a 4x4 tray, under 2 8bulb t5s

G

gooey

ic ic...any veg time in the flower room or you get enough growth to fill in 6k off 2 4x5 t5's? just trying to figure how many i will have to get to fill 4k...thanks for the help...gl with this peace

S

smokedapurp26

ic ic...any veg time in the flower room or you get enough growth to fill in 6k off 2 4x5 t5's? just trying to figure how many i will have to get to fill 4k...thanks for the help...gl with this peace

this is my first time vegging under the t5s, usually i veg under 1k metal halide, but im trying to keek them short and stocky less stretch, i think il
l be able to just flip them rite when they come out the veg room. i deff like the way there growing under the t5s the nodes are nice and tight. ive veg them to atleast 12in to 18in and flip

G

gooey

right on thanks for the reply...gl with it, were at the same point i think...rock it...positive vibes your way...peace

S

smokedapurp26

heres a few pics of dawg waltz, bbk, jackie o s1, Chemdog D under the t5s i got deadwood, mcfly, the white and a few other strains in the cloner which will go on the try in about a week

G

gooey

Shit looks healthy amigo...seems im the only cat in here, o well nice strains have you grown these all before? any favs? peace

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey man what ration of promix to perlite are you using?? m doing like a 10%pmix to 90% perlite..soo far i'm liking it,just started in veg..good luck man..

S

smokedapurp26

Shit looks healthy amigo...seems im the only cat in here, o well nice strains have you grown these all before? any favs? peace

ya ive ran them all except the dawg waltz , i really love the white and whitetrain, and bbk are my top three for quility, and mcfly for yield shes a beast , super heavy yielder of pineapple goodness.

S

smokedapurp26

hey man what ration of promix to perlite are you using?? m doing like a 10%pmix to 90% perlite..soo far i'm liking it,just started in veg..good luck man..

im doing 50% promix 25% perlite and 25% roots orgainic soil, its my first time using this mix but it seems to keep the plants happy

S

smokedapurp26

heres a few shots of the dawg waltz f2s, jackie o s1, and whitetrain a week into flower, and the veg room

B

budseyeveiw

they look nice and healthy man. whats up with the yellow edged one? looks like the black sheep in there!

Top Bottom