6TH WEEK OF FLOWERING AND my blueberry is dying

• Thread starter snickers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
in the 6th week of flowering was showing signs of toxicity so i flushed 2 weeks and then again a week later. now my fan leaves are all yellowing and dieing. could i have over done it? this is my first harvest and iM growing in potting soil. how do I know when to flush and harvest? the trichomes are all clear and starting to get the big heads

Z

Zigzagman

Your flushing will accelerate the yellowing by flushing the nitrogen out of the soil. Yellowing is normal about this time of blooming. Sounds like 2 or 3 weeks to go by me. Have you checked your ph, as long as your range stays 6.2 to 7.0, you'll be fine. Good luck.

D

Dbudmanthei

happens to me every time!

once you flush your nuitrients out that plant actually starts eating itself this is why your fan leaves are yellow now the plant is pulling from the leaves what it needs to live you will be fine keep an eye on the trichomes they will start changing color will look cloudy once this happens enjoy be paitent its worth the wait and once you see one cloudy one give it 2 more days they will all be cloudy at least thats been my expierience:rasta:

G

GreenSociety

All plants finish at different times. Are the plants pistils dying back? When you refer to the term dying what does your plant look like? I like to flush with R/O water supplemented with molasses and that will give the product a better boost of carbs for the end to live off. Some advise for next grow when you start flowering next time make sure you always test your run off so that you could be on top of things, PH and EC. Almost forgot watch out for salt buildup that can really make things extremely difficult because they cause lock out, which restricts the plants ability to absorb nutrients. When that happens use Clearex by botanicare that seems to work well when it comes to lock outs. Cheers

Top Bottom