6x3 metre tent set up

• Thread starter TongPo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TongPo

TongPo

Hi Everyone,

Greetings and well wishes from a newb.

I have never set a tent up before and would love some help mom what to get: I mean everything from extension leads to cable ties to carbon filters. I have a 6x3metre space . I’m looking to get a bud box tent . Led lights , not afraid to put some work in so maybe save some money on auto systems . I was thinking 36 plants with a walkway in the middle .

If any of you fine ladies and gentlemen could help me I’d be forever grateful

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Your plan seems ambitious to a small-tent grower like me. One of my first thoughts is you might consider two tents -- one for vegetation and one for flowering. With only one tent, each crop must finish before starting another crop. Making a place for starting seedlings and clones might also be helpful. I use a small 2x2 tent for that. I also use that tent for drying. Don't forget to make room for all the accessories, like tools and nutrients and a place for repotting plants.

extension leads
It's good to think about power. Do you know the capacity of the circuit you'll be using? Most residential ciruits here in the U.S. are either 15 or 20 amp. That means they can deliver 1,800 or 2,400 watts. So, add up the wattage of all the electrical devices you'll be using to make sure it's under the limit. My tents can draw about 700 watts each if everything were to run at once. It usually doesn't, though.

Anyway, extension leads should be rated at the capacity of your circuit or at least above the calculated maximum wattage.

cable ties
Zip ties can be helpful. I use them for lights. Velcro strips are good for cables.

carbon filters
They're only necessary if the odor is a problem. I didn't use them until my wife complained about the smell after watering in dry nutrients. I am using AC Infinity filters that have replaceable carbon.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Please can someone help with a list of equipment for a 6x3m bud box tent? Want to use leds and not too fussed about auto systems as i don’t mind putting in the work. I was thinking 36 plants with a walkway down the middle for access. Please any help would be brilliant
This quote is from your other post. I don't have a list like that. Someone here might.

Latest posts

Top Bottom