6XL UnderCurrent 2k grow in 5x10 tent w/co2

• Thread starter jimmyhoffa59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tenthirty

Jimmy, Did you get the UV sterilizer for your RO system? I have been using the EWC tea and have been finding that I get a slight flare up of slime every time I change out the res. After talking to Chris at groovy hydro. I believe that the water that we use in this part of the word is infected. I'm seeing the slime in both LA and Orange counties.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Have not got any slime in my setup. There is always a little film on the walls of the buckets.. but not like before.. I am focusing on my root health this time and all are nice and white. I am trying NOT to fuck around with my system too much this time.. No sterilizer.. Not so worries about it right now I had LIGHT LEAKS last time.. so buckets are covered this time.. thanks for hitting me up!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Took out my stupid light never even used.. Anyone interested in it? Brand new.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Jimmy... How do the girls look after the last two weeks? :wondering

S

Solve

As much as I hate to resurrect a dead thread, I dont feel that the answer was ever clear as to your problem. So this is for anyone who will read this in the future.
Those plants are in severe need of Nitrogen, flat out. I had the exact same problem running the lucas formula(which i now know is deficient in nitrogen).

While vegging i had great roots but all the leaves were drooping and curling under, super slow growth very short inner node spacing. You can also see that your lower leaves are lime green. Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient which means it will pull from older leaves for new growth, it also dissipates with water, and will dissipate faster with too strong of light (like you have) and CO2 will also speed transpiration further dissipating nitrogen.

I Switched to swerve's adjusted lucas formula and my plants took off. Now, I was running an og like swerve so his recipe worked for me. But I would use it as a basis to start from and dial in from there.

Top Bottom