7 Gallon Pot Indoor Grow

• Thread starter ferri
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ferri

Hey guys, so im gonna do my second indoor grow soon.. ive been growing outdoors for a while but im kinda new to the whole indoor thing since i moved to a city where its not really allowed... so anyway i have the following setup
3 x 7 gallon pots
1 x 300W ViparSpectra Led light
6 x 60W Cfl bulbs
4 x T5
and i have 2 options for the grow tent
one is 120x60x170 and the other one 90x90x170...
so now i cant decide which one i should use..and before we move any further i would just point out that i just cant get my hands on another Grow light for now....im thinking about doing a hybrid setup...cfl combined with LED..i do have a PAR meter so i can adjust the position of the CFL's accordingly...i will also line the corners with the T5's...
So based on your experience what do you think i should go with, more plants,less plants,the bigger tent,the smaller tent etc etc
i plan to start the germination on 1st march and i will keep you guys posted with pictures and stuff after that..cheers

Dunge

Dunge

My first thought is that you have plenty of time to tune your grow plans in that your garden is still in seed form.
Second thought is that 7 gallons sounds about twice what I would recommend.
Plant height will be one limiting factor.

As to mixing light sources, I don't think my plants care where the light comes from.
They just want want want.

Have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom