• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

damn venom, both look tasty man. made me dribble man like my dogs.lol

S

Sudden818

Looks danky there Venom.Good work.I just harvested a few Phantoms that I picked up from LAWC a few days ago.Looks bomby as well.Whats your opinion on the strain after growing and smoking it?

Venom818

Venom818

Looks danky there Venom.Good work.I just harvested a few Phantoms that I picked up from LAWC a few days ago.Looks bomby as well.Whats your opinion on the strain after growing and smoking it?

I think shes bomb a little more head than i personally like but the flavor is amazing

2farwest

ive got og phantom as well

and im in the 818 i bet i know where you got those babies from

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Venom is there a cut u don't have? U got everything.. Great work like always u got some great connects..

A

Alien

Supporter
Nice work Venom...looking great, especially considering you had some mite and pm to fight. Both of those issues REALLY suck on 10 week strains. Shit seems to drag on and on when you're just trying to get them finished properly.

Great looking buds. Keep up the good work, my friend.

-Alien

S

sensisaint

whats up venom,those ladies look super sick. pure fire man. peace

Venom818

Venom818

Damn Venom is there a cut u don't have? U got everything.. Great work like always u got some great connects..

LOL yeah there's still 2 og's i want to run the legends and the f cut other than that im a happy camper.Thnx alot bro

Nice work Venom...looking great, especially considering you had some mite and pm to fight. Both of those issues REALLY suck on 10 week strains. Shit seems to drag on and on when you're just trying to get them finished properly.

Great looking buds. Keep up the good work, my friend.

-Alien

yeah i greencured the fuck out of them was able to save everything that Chemdog D was the best Chemdog D i have ever tried most people who sampled it didnt like it to potent LOL

whats up venom,those ladies look super sick. pure fire man. peace

thnx alot bro

Top Bottom