70% rh lights off....should i be worried?

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sealed needs a dehuey bro,gotta be able to control everything.Can you vent to control it to get you through?

ttystikk

ttystikk

70% RH is what I run in the daytime! I'm not a fan of the notion that humidity levels need to be so low.

If it climbs to 85%, then intervene.

In all circumstances, run something to blow air around the plants, both day and night.

At the very end, let RH drop, like 4-5 days, to the 50s. At the same time, flush. I would do those two activities together.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

If you have dense flowers you are gonna have a high likelihood of mold issues. If you can't get it down you better watch it like a hawk. It can go off the rails quick.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

70% RH is what I run in the daytime! I'm not a fan of the notion that humidity levels need to be so low.

If it climbs to 85%, then intervene.

In all circumstances, run something to blow air around the plants, both day and night.

At the very end, let RH drop, like 4-5 days, to the 50s. At the same time, flush. I would do those two activities together.
If you can get away with 70% that's awesome, I have trouble anywhere over 60%. BTW great advice to drop humidity the last couple days. I try to knock mine down to 45 the last week . I haven't had issues in a couple years but I had some battles in the past with any really dense strains.

ttystikk

ttystikk

If you have dense flowers you are gonna have a high likelihood of mold issues. If you can't get it down you better watch it like a hawk. It can go off the rails quick.

...and even reducing humidity will not be sufficient, you need to have good air movement. This helps the plant regulate its own microclimate and prevent overly moist spots.

F

fadetoblack1

I have 2 dehumidifiers and it is still only keeping it 65-70% at night lol.

yes i have good air movement in the room.

sixstring

sixstring

makes a big difference if the plants are crowded and the buds are big and dense.if you have good space between plants and not so dense buds it should be ok.i would be trippin personally lol.i run 35-45% start to finish though,i might see 55-60% at the end of a co2 cycle but it goes back down quickly.lots of folks here doing fine at 70% or higher it seems.

catdaddy

catdaddy

if possible, i would add some extra oscillating fans to help keep that air circulating. i grow in tents and humidity at night is about the same and have yet to have any issues with mold.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

drop the rh for sure,

also you probably already kno but cut the co2 down to 250 ppm or even less for the last ~3 weeks they will finish better

Top Bottom