7020 Led Strip

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

1440 lumen with just 36 leds, I want to line a tent with them for 6$ each...

Hi,enigma hows it going mate.
What kelvin are they?or do ya get a choice.?could be cool wrapped around the tent with a panel at the top,instead of running 2 panels.ive been collecting led white bulbs,3000/and 6000k there 860lumens each.i reckon I could do my veg room with 8-10 of the 6000k and use the 3s to supplement me panels in bloom room.aint quite there yet though,still collecting em.are you still all led or do ya use hps also?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

They have driverless 5630 aluminum led light strips in flower or veg kelvin temp, they are similar to the suncloak vertical. I know that the suncloak uses 5630 led rigid strips, you could make your own for a fraction of the cost. If you can really get results like the guys using the suncloak vertical with just 5630 led strips then count me in, they cost little of nothing to run.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Are you thinking of trying to build one?
If you are successful and document it. That would awesome of you.

keiksweat

keiksweat

They have driverless 5630 aluminum led light strips in flower or veg kelvin temp, they are similar to the suncloak vertical. I know that the suncloak uses 5630 led rigid strips, you could make your own for a fraction of the cost. If you can really get results like the guys using the suncloak vertical with just 5630 led strips then count me in, they cost little of nothing to run.
yep,go for it bro.

Dunge

Dunge

Here are the 6530 variety.

It would take 48 of these lamps to provide the down lighting on a 4 X 3 plant in a 4 X 3 foot space.
That's under $200 for 288 watts of lighting.
Requiring 25 amps of 12 volt DC current.

Can I drive all that with one power supply?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I would go for the driverless daisy chain kind so you dont have to worry about power supplies and wires.

Dunge

Dunge

I would go for the driverless daisy chain kind so you dont have to worry about power supplies and wires.
Thanks, but these suppliers have such strange marketing I can't seem to feel confidant I know what I'm buying.
How would I find LED strips with built in DC drivers?

Another example of confusion is that the pictures in this add show two colors. WTF? No mention in text, but the pictures show it.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Thanks, but these suppliers have such strange marketing I can't seem to feel confidant I know what I'm buying.

Another example of confusion is that the pictures in this add show two colors. WTF? No mention in text, but the pictures show it.
You would search for driverless rigid 5630 led strip, amazon has them but they are a little more expensive than the china sites.

Found a new site that actually sells red/blue grow light led strips!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Looking at these, its supposed to replace 1000w hps
There just induction lights.ive got some.the 2700k are shit as stand alone lights.the 6500k are excellent veg lights though.mine are 200w.i have 2 of each.

keiksweat

keiksweat

It sho

it shows 6500k,and 3000-3500k or cool white n warm white.

keiksweat

keiksweat

say enigma,what's the strips used on them sun cloaks then.are they just similar quality?

L

lumengineer

Hello Enigma,

I am grateful that you are taking such a close look at the Suncloak System.

Suncloak uses the 5630 size LEDs but the diodes and chemical composition was designed by Suncloak. You will not find off the shelf LEDs with the following parameters:

CCT = 2200K after water resistant coating.
Lumens = 25+ per chip with limited power input of 0.16 Watts.

If you want to try to duplicate the Suncloak system....please make sure you buy the following test equipment:

S l500

The TES-133 for lumen measurement.

and www.lightingpassport.com for measurement of the CCT (spectrum).

The Chinese manufacturers LIE about their LED specifications. They will not provide product even remotely close to their specifications. I want to save you a great deal of the headaches we experienced over the last two years.

Suncloak PCBs (the circuit board that holds the LEDs) are custom made 48" in length with no resistors.
No power is wasted on resistors.
Resistors by definition produce additional heat.
Resistorless strips require a special driver and circuit balancing.

There are a great deal of value added features in the Suncloak System that help the system to provide the incredible results we are seeing. These features would be very difficult to produce cost effectively on a one off system.

Please send me an email at [email protected] I will contact you and see if we can work together to produce another grow journal using the Suncloak System.

Thank you for your interest...I hope this information is helpful.

Top Bottom