707 Headband

• Thread starter Mr.Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Comments? Notice anything off?

• Looks good

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • take a closer look, something is off..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool, looks ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Irish063

Irish063

I'm in my first grow so I'm definitely not the most experienced. I think everything looks pretty good. The only things I noticed was maybe a little bit of stretch going on and it looks like some of the leaves in the bottom of the photos look a little lighter in color than the rest. Could be the lighting in the picture or maybe just that strain. Again still new.

Mr.Danks

Mr.Danks

Thank you for taking the time to check out my pics, i notices thay stretch too, i read when you make the transistion to flower that the stems shoot up an inch or two, but as you said im still in the beginner stage here as well. But, i was planning on adding another 400w hps bulb today. I steaked the branches out to ensure more light can reach the bottom more, i also trimmed out all the little leaves on the very bottom so the plant could focus on the already forming buds. Im going to research the things you mentioned though, as i am always open to new ideas. Thank you again for checking my thread out, i plan on posting more pics in the next week.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thank you for taking the time to check out my pics, i notices thay stretch too, i read when you make the transistion to flower that the stems shoot up an inch or two, but as you said im still in the beginner stage here as well. But, i was planning on adding another 400w hps bulb today. I steaked the branches out to ensure more light can reach the bottom more, i also trimmed out all the little leaves on the very bottom so the plant could focus on the already forming buds. Im going to research the things you mentioned though, as i am always open to new ideas. Thank you again for checking my thread out, i plan on posting more pics in the next week.
Looks good! I'm growing a 707 headband outside right now. She is one of my favorites with tons of buds. I hope your turns out awesome.

Mr.Danks

Mr.Danks

Yeah, my buddy who does quick cfl grows said expect another 2ft of growth.

Irish063

Irish063

For sure man. That's one of the things I've liked so much about this forum. Everyone is super helpful. I was wanting to add some additional light for my girls since they just switched to flower as well but don't have the $. In fact I made a post inquiring about it just to make sure my assumptions were right. Yeah they definitely stretch some when you switch over from what I've read on here and what people have said. I need to do some cleaning up on mine as well. Plan on doing that over the weekend.
Good luck man. They look great! I'm trying to decide what strains to get for our next grow I may have to try that one out.

Mr.Danks

Mr.Danks

For sure man. That's one of the things I've liked so much about this forum. Everyone is super helpful. I was wanting to add some additional light for my girls since they just switched to flower as well but don't have the $. In fact I made a post inquiring about it just to make sure my assumptions were right. Yeah they definitely stretch some when you switch over from what I've read on here and what people have said. I need to do some cleaning up on mine as well. Plan on doing that over the weekend.
Good luck man. They look great! I'm trying to decide what strains to get for our next grow I may have to try that one out.

Yeah, i have found this site extremely helpful, I usually never join forums. I need to find a site to get some seeds from.. ut, good luck to you, hope to heae from you again.

Irish063

Irish063

Thanks. Hope to hear from you as well. I'm doing the same. I may check out Ilovegrowinginvalid.com( based out of the U.K.). The reviews are really good from people that have bought them. There is a seed bank based out of Canada that a lot of people on here have ordered from. I can't recall the name right now but I'm sure someone would be able to tell you. They are a little more speendy but most people say they have never had a problem with them. I'm debating about Gorillaseeds. Hughes selection of strains but customer service is so so from reviews.
Good luck man

frebo

frebo

Headband (Original Daywrecker Diesel cut), is the one I got from a friend and she has lost more limbs to breakage than any plant I have ever had.

THCdurk

THCdurk

These are from humboldt seeds or no? They look nice tho if you ask me good job so far

Top Bottom