707 seedbank JACKS CLEANER PHENO from chems power strain???

• Thread starter Chillinvillegenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chillinvillegenetix

Chillinvillegenetix

Has anyone gree any of the kush cleaner experience? I was wondering about strains like chem power if theres a chance of finding any Jack's cleaner phenos in the batch? If anyone has any info just on 707 genetics I'd love to hear from ya. Also has anyone ever tried THE WOAH from exotic genetix?? Thanks

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

Has anyone gree any of the kush cleaner experience? I was wondering about strains like chem power if theres a chance of finding any Jack's cleaner phenos in the batch? If anyone has any info just on 707 genetics I'd love to hear from ya. Also has anyone ever tried THE WOAH from exotic genetix?? Thanks
Yeah man I saw a sale wher they were 40$ a pack I grabbed the sunset x kush cleaner and the chem power = Chemdog's Sister x kush cleaner and blue nectar the blueberry muffin from humbolt seed and the griffin Gelato 33 x KC and the bay breeze zkittlez x kc. I popped a few of each i a female and male of everyone I bought so I about make some beans with the skittles to the the gelato 33 so it a Runtz x kush cleaner. That will be fire and I have some Don Carlos from humbolt just starting to flower so my males are inside in thier own lil tents collect the pollen and I’m making a the Runtz cleaner and I’m hitting my Don Carlos with the chem power male and the cut off the females I’m gonna throw I. There and turn on fan after I collect enough to hand pollinate the girls outside and I’ll make base with the over seeded stuff intent but my goal is to spend some money 2-3-4 times make sick crossed if they are keeper cool if not give em away but I knows that the Don Carlos x chem poetics gonna just take em both to the next level of terps. The Don is a 65/35 indica dom it’s blackberry OG x humbolt sour diesel. Which had humbolt headband in it so it a heavy kush fruit fuel nose add Chemdog's Sister and much cleaner to that and the terps and F1 vigor is gonna give me a few keepers I know it u must start with quality to make quality

thefatmanhimself

thefatmanhimself

just popped the chem power myself. excited and all eyes on your hunt too my man! keep us posted

Top Bottom