710spirits Hella Cheap 200 Proof Etoh

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

Oh im excited... Hard to find in commiefornia... Need to take a trip to my bud in Oregon
Strike 1 making booze
Strike 2 growing drugs
Strike 3 concentrate manufacturing

That would be fun to deal with feds
As they say, location, location, location, but now add to that Distillers license, Grow license, Extraction license...................... With location all three are possible by sending money to the right state and federal government agencies.

Sale of alcohol falls directly under the Feds, so adding cannabis in the sipping whiskey is unlikely to fly anywhere.

Potion Maker used to pass around liqueur that she made with various off the shelf brands and adding concentrates. All damn tasty, but some it was harder to pick up the flavor of the cannabis over the liqueur itself. As I recall, it really didn't matter, because everyone had a good time.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
As they say, location, location, location, but now add to that Distillers license, Grow license, Extraction license...................... With location all three are possible by sending money to the right state and federal government agencies.

Sale of alcohol falls directly under the Feds, so adding cannabis in the sipping whiskey is unlikely to fly anywhere.

Potion Maker used to pass around liqueur that she made with various off the shelf brands and adding concentrates. All damn tasty, but some it was harder to pick up the flavor of the cannabis over the liqueur itself. As I recall, it really didn't matter, because everyone had a good time.
Putting tax free booze into your tax free drugs... Im sure the gubmint wont mind.

Top Bottom