72 Hours Of Darkness Before I Harvest?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Some of these studies are NOT on cannabis, that is a bit confusing. The pink carnation:
Abstract
Plants respond to environmental stimuli in a diversity of ways including the production of secondary metabolites. Biosynthesis of plant phenolics, including flavonoids, is frequently activated in response to a variety of abiotic and biotic stressors (e.g. extreme temperatures, high radiation, pathogens, etc.). This induced reaction is typically assumed to be a plastic response, but the components attributable to plasticity vs genetic variance in these components are poorly understood. Here, we investigate the variation in flavonoid production (anthocyanins and flavones) in petals and in photosynthetic tissues (calyces, leaves and stems) of Silene littorea. We performed a common garden experiment with maternal families from three populations in which plants were exposed to different light treatments (sun exposure and shade). The concentrations of anthocyaninssalesmenynthetic tissues increased when plants were exposed to sun, except for leaves that showed very low quantities of anthocyanins in both light treatments; yet flavones are produced constitutively in both sun and shade treatments. The synthesis of both anthocyanins and flavones is mostly plastic, with 25 to 43% of total phenotypic variance explained by light environment. We found significant environmental effects in anthocyanin biosynthesis in calyces and stems, and in flavone production in all photosynthetic tissues. Petals showed considerably less plasticity in anthocyanin production in contrast with the accumulation of these compounds in calyces and stems. Flavones exhibited less than half of the degree of phenotypic plasticity compared to anthocyanins in calyces and stems. Overall, these results provide new insights into the degree of tissue-specific plasticity and flavonoid-specific response. Variable plasticity between flavonoids types in petals and photosynthetic tissues may allow this annual plant to differentially respond to changing light environments, while maintaining constitutive petal color in response to pollinators.
This copy/paste has nothing to do with cannabis. It just shows how much information is out there but hard to decipher.
We wont get pot studies until some dumbasses reschedule... But that wont happen cuz dumbasses need job.

Any...ANY subject about pot can be cross referenced to another plant study. If youre strictly looking for research on illegal plants then youre gonna run into salesmen

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We wont get pot studies until some dumbasses reschedule... But that wont happen cuz dumbasses need job.

Any...ANY subject about pot can be cross referenced to another plant study. If youre strictly looking for research on illegal plants then youre gonna run into salesmen
and plenty of them,buy the way in the 60s and 70s there were hps bulbs,you climbed about 40 ft in air and snatched them,rest assure with all the science and all the experience of growers,you will never replicate the sun,but in the end you will feel the sun,far as not being able to give outdoor weed away your full of grade a horse shit,and more likely some city boy,that straight up bull shit and words from a grower that just cant dig bugs in the garden,jess ive heard it all now.
growing weed is no difrent from trees or veggies,all in tecnic,stick with your own and roll on ,take the word of all these books in 10 years you be at a flea market trying to sell all the shit that was the next best thing,soil,water and wide open spaces get you all the bud you need,cause all these sales gimmicks are just lining someone pocket and you have the need to be the next biggest producer of product,aint hating,but while you do it,keep in mind someones baby is out there,maybe with problems and trying to cover those problems with a little weed,like high,goes on to the H if you dig,this i can say i never have sold to anyone and wont,i have a open mind and refuse to stray someone else mind in a diretion of the easy way,when in reality only thing easy is death ,i think im about done with this site anyway,always some idiot with same shit,lights ,nutrients,soil water,any thing for a shits giggle right mod.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
and plenty of them,buy the way in the 60s and 70s there were hps bulbs,you climbed about 40 ft in air and snatched them,rest assure with all the science and all the experience of growers,you will never replicate the sun,but in the end you will feel the sun,far as not being able to give outdoor weed away your full of grade a horse shit,and more likely some city boy,that straight up bull shit and words from a grower that just cant dig bugs in the garden,jess ive heard it all now.
growing weed is no difrent from trees or veggies,all in tecnic,stick with your own and roll on ,take the word of all these books in 10 years you be at a flea market trying to sell all the shit that was the next best thing,soil,water and wide open spaces get you all the bud you need,cause all these sales gimmicks are just lining someone pocket and you have the need to be the next biggest producer of product,aint hating,but while you do it,keep in mind someones baby is out there,maybe with problems and trying to cover those problems with a little weed,like high,goes on to the H if you dig,this i can say i never have sold to anyone and wont,i have a open mind and refuse to stray someone else mind in a diretion of the easy way,when in reality only thing easy is death ,i think im about done with this site anyway,always some idiot with same shit,lights ,nutrients,soil water,any thing for a shits giggle right mod.
Lmao... OD goes fine here ..love ya brotha.

Oooo speaking of horseshit... I found these in it

IMG 20180510 070624 000
IMG 20180528 111203 542
Smerb

Smerb

Man it seems like a few of us NEED to toke hard and type slower. This isn't an argument its just information. Outdoor versus Indoor= a fucked up conversation! If your truly a pot grower slash smoker youd just sit back and enjoy all the indo outdo there is. Lovely shrooms! Species?

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lmao... OD goes fine here ..love ya brotha.

Oooo speaking of horseshit... I found these in it
damn the weed bro ,them some fine looking shroom,hahahha i would love to find a collection spot just like that,get me some IMO going lmao
Done with this site? That sucks, I see foolish stuff here everyday I log on, but oh well too each his or her own. Id rather talk with pot people on here than some fucks on the street...……..
i dig what your saying,but ya know been dead as hell around here same old new post years long,all cool,then you spot something new,gardener asking a simple question cause they wont to try it,im doing the same right now,before flip i left lights off for 48 hrs,i dont grow in a controled envorment,i grow in a utility room,no heat,no ac,so thought why not try it,then all of sudden thread goes right back to the same old post i mentioned above ,the light wars,the nutrient wars,come on people like you said lets talk weed and shoot shit ,because there is no way to replicate the sun period,im saying there isnt any thing new going on for this reason,look back you swwn the member that wrote the post,check this out there a fellow over asking a simple question,he or she wanted to invest there money in to a bussness,there money,doesnt matter there newbies and a trusted soul took a dump on them in middle of grow,we as grower should help um out,do we,i cant simply because i wouldnt even consider a buss in weed until the federal gov lifted the complete ban,im almost 60,been threw a few president and congress folk,ya lift it i give you a run for your money hahah,but why cant we really do what all brought us here anyway,you dig, LIKE I SAY OPEN MINDS BRING NEW MEANINGS why argue

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you really should get a box ,cook some rice to acrunch but not quite done,put in box cover with screen to keep critters out,come back in about 7 days and have you some great IMO 2,crap all around me nothing but damn ceder trees,never thought i would hate a ceder tree till i moved here,got plenty of snakes and spiders though,lol them looks good too,so is there some tea in order,lmao damn that some nasty tasty trip,hahahah

Smerb

Smerb

then all of sudden thread goes right back to the same old post i mentioned above ,the light wars,the nutrient wars,come on people like you said lets talk weed and shoot shit ,because there is no way to replicate the sun period,im saying there isnt any thing new going on for this reason,look back you swwn the member that wrote the post,check this out there a fellow over asking a simple question,he or she wanted to invest there money in to a bussness,there money,doesnt matter there newbies and a trusted soul took a dump on them in middle of grow,we as grower should help um out,do we,i cant

@oldskol4evr you type so fast I don't get some things here...….. Wanna shoot the shit here for a second?

Smerb

Smerb

you really should get a box ,cook some rice to acrunch but not quite done,put in box cover with screen to keep critters out,come back in about 7 days and have you some great IMO 2,crap all around me nothing but damn ceder trees,never thought i would hate a ceder tree till i moved here,got plenty of snakes and spiders though,lol them looks good too,so is there some tea in order,lmao damn that some nasty tasty trip,hahahah

This is just a pic. I don't grow them and haven't been able to eat any in years. I have epilepsy so I choose not to eat them at this time in my life. But I have learned quite a bit from taking them.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is just a pic. I don't grow them and haven't been able to eat any in years. I have epilepsy so I choose not to eat them at this time in my life. But I have learned quite a bit from taking them.
ya my day with them done too,hahah thats why i grow bro,i love them green vegging plants,then the damn buds take over lmao,i have a slight bit brain damage myself,and all i grow is for me and mama she has MS,now about the IMO i mentioned it because i have 2 veggie gardens,i feed my weed the same as them outside,building that soil is all you really need,ive grown under cfl,wasnt greatest but i got high,back then all i wanted is high,now seems like as soon as i get out the rack im rushing for smoke,gave up all the pills and deal with the pains,believe it or not i get out and i mean force myself to do some kind work,and about hour into it,i feel 58 again,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I guess not.
sorry friend,was in a room for a minute,see that what i mean about off course threads,most of us just turn to private rooms to talk in,to keep from getting bent out of shape,i first came here this place was rolling,what happened lmao,im a old fart and sure missed it hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

by the way,have you tried any CBD strains? i just had a male of what was supose to be some great pain meds,choclate thai x pakastain,burnt my ass being a male,same with a blue widow i wanted

Smerb

Smerb

by the way,have you tried any CBD strains? i just had a male of what was supose to be some great pain meds,choclate thai x pakastain,burnt my ass being a male,same with a blue widow i wanted
Yes, I have tried the cbd herbs and some even cbc cbd cba thca thc. something like that. I feel really relaxed in the brain after using them, its not a brain cloud for me like a big toke of some OG.

Smerb

Smerb

sorry friend,was in a room for a minute,see that what i mean about off course threads,most of us just turn to private rooms to talk in,to keep from getting bent out of shape,i first came here this place was rolling,what happened lmao,im a old fart and sure missed it hahahh
You gotta make it roll my friend. Old threads like the solo cup run...……………...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im hoping to get you a cbd for mama soon..maybe soon
hoping that this,,the one x punto rojo is a good one for pain,i know white blaze is,also have that vietnam black in there hoping on a mind puzzler on that one lmao,damn bro this girl driving me crazy lately,so you know me,i been doing some running lmao,threw them pistols away,shit hurts dammit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes, I have tried the cbd herbs and some even cbc cbd cba thca thc. something like that. I feel really relaxed in the brain after using them, its not a brain cloud for me like a big toke of some OG.
thats why i do several strains,not many at all,2 each of 3 strains usally,all i got is a 2x4x6 tent,so males really bum me out when im not looking to breed lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom