750$ peyote pillar in L.A?

• Thread starter pitch_black
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pitch_black

Hi
My man will be in L.A in 2 weeks..is it really possible to get SG pillar for 750 there?if so....where?

if not,its gonna be toro circ/circ or stem 8

Thanks

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

if you can, let me know, im local and ill go grab one right now for that price... last one i saw in a shop went for almost 3k...(yes it already sold...)

Venom818

Venom818

are they that good that there going for 3k the toro circ/circ looks like it does a better job

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

ive only had one sesh usinng one and i thought it was awesome(before i even had a clue about sg's) but didnt smoke it next to anything else so i couldnt say on the comparison. i could see it being harder to blow so more expensive i guess... this one had alot of color work and thats why it was 3k, i think the plainer ones go for a lil over 1k, but for under, id grab one quick like. i remember reading one farmers post that said he keeps his locked in a safe when not in use...

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i have a couple worked ones, both 1500+ retail. clear, unworked ones wont be less than 950-1k retail. if you can, its worth the money. the best balance of diffusion while keeping tatse.

the toros are great toobs. just a completely different experience. the toro(7/13 or circ/circ/, etc) will have a chunkier hit w/ a quicker clear. while most SG's are big on diffusion and dont clear as quickly, but provide more diffusion, therefore a 'smoother' or cleaner rip.

700 for 7/13 is just too much. keep lookin. shud be able to scoop a worked 7/13 for 600 or less.

obviously, i am a big SG fan. but if your budget is 700. get a worked stem/8. or get a clear stem/8 for 500. a great tube. and, are you sold on a double perc tube? singles are pretty tasty......

I

Island Sweet Sk

I agree with HumboldtDr 100% ... Big fan of SG myself, SG will always keep its value if not gain more. imo Gridded stem > Circ

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

for the money a hd isnt worth it imo. its a single perc when all pieces humboldtdr talked about are double for the same money and difuse just as well if not better. i just picked up a double micro, no chunky bubble but it does clear in an instant. but thats what i wanted, lots of difusion with minimal air movement. its got a lil work and i got a good number on it. these things are scarce, ive only seen a couple on shelves lately and i saw a plain clear one was tagged @ 7 two days ago. id rather have the micro than the hd, but i wouldnt pay 7 for either. i most likely will have to bend over when i get a microverter for it. anybody see the olympics biting sg's style... they took the stemline design

Top Bottom