7kw, 7 weeks, leaves dropping, resin suffering

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Ebb and GRo buckets filled with GRoChunks watered once daily @ 1600ppm (tap water is @400ppm) .5 conversion. Room is 74 degrees humidity around 60 percent. I'm thinking cal or mag hungry? This is killing me people, I put alot into this and I am looking for a way to swell these out and put on resin.... help.
fk4.jpg
fk3.jpg
fk2.jpg

Rushoe

Rushoe

Hey bro I think you have salt build up I think not sure but that's what it looks like to me....It happen to me last harvest and you might have some Gnats...But if you are in week 7 I am not sure what it is you are growing but looks like you are flushing already?????try using a final flush or something to get all the salt outa there...But they still look good homie we smoke the flowers and not the leafs....Good luck with everything...

Rushoe

Rushoe

And salt build up is from not having enough run off I grow in coco and I try to give them @ least 20 to 30 % run off...

ill eagle

ill eagle

Kindindy- they should be about done at 58 days

Rushoe- would flushing with ro water be as effective as final flush' what is final flush? Is there anything I could use as a substitute?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
GoD has it right. At 7 weeks, unless this is some landrace Sativa that needs 12 weeks just to get going, those girls are headed for the finish line. They do indeed look overfed and like they are in need of a good flush. And heading toward the finish line is the time to do it, no?

FloraKleen, Clearex, anything like that is supposed to really help pull out any salts/chemical ferts in the medium moreso than just a plain RO flush. We shall see, I just did a FloraKleen flush last night, using the FK for the first time. Thus far I've only just done flushes with water, but after much reading and a coupla things Cat Jockey pointed out, I got the FloraKleen.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
GoD, I started reducing feed when they looked ready (talking about Orange and Bubba Kush, and The White here), and part of "looking ready" was the fade. One Orange Kush in particular. Have you used FloraKleen before, and if so, how quickly would you say it worked?

Do you use molasses at any other point during the grow other than those last couple of weeks? I've been switching off--malted barley extract/molasses--whole grow, gonna move them to molasses/MBE during the flush like I do with my organic soil girls.

She's even yellower now.

CRW 8757 81910
O

Octopus Sun

That's root aphid damage for sure.
2010 has been a bad year for RA's
That is not gnats.
You got hit hard.
started about day 25 I bet.
Your grow is infected bad, next run it will be worse and you will lose 1/3rd your potential harvest, I bet you lost a potential 1/4th this time.
Wash and Bleach, spray with Bayers Tree and Shrub 15ml/gal.

L

lowroller

Looks like nute burn to me.
they will not show signs of recovery at this point and will not show new growth on the leaves, however the buds will continue to swell and finish if you correct your problem.
if those ladies were mine i would flush "drain to waste" till the end. maybe a light feed here and there.
remember.... when in doubt, flush em out!
good luck

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope you guys aren't talking about my Orange Kush gal up there. :mmm That was day 65 and that fade is something I want. She's only got a wee bit of tip burn, and this run I've fine-tuned that to the best of my ability so far. While the OP's girls may have some burn, they're also really, really close to finishing and... I dunno, in my opinion they should be yellowing and losing green by now, unless they're a line that needs to be run much longer.

GoD, I've been using molasses extensively for the past couple or three years--OD organic soil and some ID organic soil. But late last year I made the foray into coco, and it's been quite the learning experience. I also, for the first time, began using my husband's leftover (read: old and he was gonna throw out) malted barley extract on those organic soil OD girls, and I think the resulting smoke was pretty good.

That got me into looking at other forms of sugar, and someone else here (and now I can't remember who!) suggested trying table sugar--quite refined. I tried making my own version of Sweet with panela (an unrefined lump brown sugar you find in Hispanic markets, also called piloncillo and something else like pinoche/pinocha but I can't find mine right now), but I've never used Sweet and used someone else's recipe. In the end it seemed kinda light on the sweets to me and I saw no benefit using it, switched back to good old molasses/MBE.

I don't know if I'd buy just the MBE, a half gallon is something like $30/$40, not worth it to buy it new but too expensive to let it be thrown out.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Kindindy- they should be about done at 58 days

Rushoe- would flushing with ro water be as effective as final flush' what is final flush? Is there anything I could use as a substitute?

I think it would be better then just using the ro water just by it self I guess it helps break down salts in you medium so they are used and just don't sit there....I now some ppl keep feeding till the last week of harvest and use flora klean or some something else the last week....And again to me it looks like u got a lil salt build up but I could be wrong...Best of luck with everything

Top Bottom