7x10 room desighn...

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

Ok... Whats up people... I want to start out by saying whats up there is alot of info and usefull reading material on this site and alot of kick ass people...
So on my 1st grow that is still going on right now its going ok.. I learned alot and im still learning..
My 1 plant I had witch was a hermie supplied me with seeds witch I just germinated around 12 seeds and 6 sprouted
and the rest are still sprouting..
So my grow room.. I need some help and ideas on it.. The room is 10x10 but I split it off... My growing area is 7x10 and I hung a cabinet
on the wall witch will house my mom plants and my cuttings..
Me cutting and cloning will be my 1st time so Its a learn learn situation witch if I kill the plants no shame the seeds were free... I dont think
I will have any problems but if I do.. Im sure you guys will help me out...
So right now my grow room is housed with a 4" 179 cfm fan bringin in the cool air and with a fan blowing on my plants... Im not done building the grow
room so its not all finished.. Lighting is a 400watt light... My room's painted white witch I got from the depot witch they use on mobile homes for there roofing once
I applied that WOW what a diff from what it was... The whole area is insulated well no holes etc etc..
I want the room to be air tight.. I will be running a a/c,dehumidifier @ the same time in this room also with a c02 setup.. I want to use that 4" fan and house a carbon filter
to scrubb the room to make it a little fresher..
Will scrubbin the room hurt my c02 setup? Or the scrubber should on be ran 3-4 times a day.??
What size lighting should I use on this area I was thinking a 1000watt HID system... Reading good stuff on the new systems..??
will one 1000 light be good to flower say 8 plants? I can get pic's of my grow room if it will help you out??
my grow now is in soil so the next grow im going to try a soilless grow... Ive been reading up and hopefully I can do it..
Alot of youtube watching on ebb systems and drip systems..
Any advice on these type of systems?
Also I will have 6-8 fluro bulbs 100watt bulbs just to give it a lil more lighting on the side of the plants...
Any info and advice will help me out alot.. Thank and happy growing!!

G

grizz

4000 watt stadium, perfect size room for it, major lbs from a stadium set up.

L

livinglegend

lots go into making a stadium work though. 200 plant minimum IMO

M

mMmTHC

haha yea wayyy to much.. Looking to flower 4-8 plants at a time... prob 10 most to harvest 1 plant every week... 2 400watters? or 2 600watters?

L

livinglegend

when it comes to light, more the better. period.
but this also means more heat to cool.

if i were you i would go "screen of green" with this one. Takes a little longer to veg and get them ready, but the yield is insane sometimes. you can produce upto a pound per plant.

Also, how much light total are you thinking? thats a big space. in that kind of space i use 4k watts.

my carbon filter is ran 24/7.

think about the SCROG, not SOG. :)

20north

my room is 7.5 x 7.5 i was thinking of getting 1 1000w and upgrading in the future to 2 1000w lamps or instead i was thinking i should just go get 2 600s im really in the same boat as you i honestly think you should get 2 1000w lamps and put them on light movers thats what i am dreaming about well goodnight i hope you find your perfect set up also in the upcoming weeks if you do 4000w you will not need to do a scrog to get about a pound per plant
at least i think so...

M

mMmTHC

Yea i dont know what Im going to do.. I dont need the police scanning my area due to the electric going up or having them come over during winter time and see my grow area shineing red lol.. Scrog n Sog.. Whats the diff..

I was watching a youtube video that they cant fly over due to they need a warrant..?

M

mMmTHC

When I get so fucked up I get good Ideas....

So I think I will be using 2 600watters for this grow area.. I was thinking cut the 7x10 area in half.. I dont need much room for vegging.... I will cut it more then half... I was thinking just putting a black sheet then prob just putting mylar on that 1 side...

I will be using on flower side a flood system.. I will make the 7 feet wide back wall and around 3 feet outwards...

I will be stopping @ my local store tomorrow too see what I can get for a table and make a stand out of 2x4's...

I will be making this area completely sealed.. Thinking how Will i cool my lights?

The room will be a/c cooled... So I will take my 4" 179 cfm fan and using cool tubes for the lights I will have the fan sucking air from the room from the top of the ceiling blowing throu the tubes and taking the hot air and venting it into a cooler with 10/15 2 liter soda bottles that are frozen... if possible putting 20 of them plastic soda bottles in and put an exhaust vent coming out of the cooler thus colder air also coming out...Just have to have keep putting new bottles in every day or even 2 days give or take...

So the whole grow room will be sealed and if your running a c02 system you can still keep running it and not losing c02 out of the room...

How does this idea sound?

Top Bottom