8.4 Oz Of One Plant .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes I shut down the lights for 36 hrs as. trial to see if would increase the plants trichones and increase in bud size it seemed to have worked yes I grow in soil mix with my compost lollipoping means to strip off the bottom part of your plant so the top colas get all the goodies and yes it sure did .

Tacoforme

Tacoforme

I did some research about the 36 Hours light off procedure .So i think i got it straight now . I had never heard of that before. So a short recap: Veg the plant with 18/6 light then before 12/12 switch over you leave the plant in black out with no light for 36 hours. And you dont lollipop till after they do their final stretch.
One question is how do you know the plant is in final stretch ? And where would supercropping fit into this schedule.

Z

zoic

A week before 36 Hr lights off not bad for my second indoor grow it can only get better .

That is a super awesome tip, definitely going to add that to my grow diary. For a second grow I think you are doing awesome. I am only on my first grow in the last 30 years. I hope to get even half that on my first yield. Things sure have changed a lot though. :sweating:

Graywolf

Graywolf

I got about two ounces from my first plant, and feel fortunate to be in partnership with pros for our Skunk Pharm Research garden, because we typically get about a pound per plant.

Besides good soil and good tea using fish fertilizer and growth enzymes, and good light, the biggest factor seems to be how long we veg the plants before moving them to the flower room.

Another factor is how much light the lower parts of the plant get, so that it also fills in, leading us to our parabolic ceilings in grow rooms and plant spacing, which also affects how prone they are to powdery mildew. We also run enough fans that every leaf is moving, as further preventive measures, and spacing affects that as well.

I've seen much larger outdoor plants, which can reach enormous size, so am speaking indoors. The biggest problem with the enormous ones becomes supporting them so that the heavy kolas don't just sag and break the limbs.

fatawa

fatawa

How long did u veg?just curious cause i get round same amount per plant also.usualy takes a 6wk veg in dwc for me to hit those numbers

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
How long did u veg?just curious cause i get round same amount per plant also.usualy takes a 6wk veg in dwc for me to hit those numbers
Yes they 6 weeks veg they had a setback after transplant into my compost big n drawdown problem they turned out great but I won't do it like that again it was a pain to keep the colas up with the weight I've gone a super crop on my next run I've got my timing set do my turnaround is now a crop every 6 to 7 weeks I think super cropping is better for my situation .

fatawa

fatawa

Cool.i got my perpetual at every 6days.6 1000w hps n flower rm..one strain i hav(strawberry cough)i throw under stadium trellis.others dont like net so much.yur plants look very healthy brother.heres one i got now at 6wk veg

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes they 6 weeks veg they had a setback after transplant into my compost big n drawdown problem they turned out great but I won't do it like that again it was a pain to keep the colas up with the weight I've gone a super crop on my next run I've got my timing set do my turnaround is now a crop every 6 to 7 weeks I think super cropping is better for my situation .

Top Bottom