8.4 Oz Of One Plant .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

20170310 142710
Im constantly knuckling and pinch n twist method to my plants.i hav pineapple express,strawberry cough and lsd.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I haven't used stakes yet.
Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 1

Some buds in the back are leaning hard against the tent wall. But the plant is so big they can't tip over all the way.

The tricky part will be flipping the plant upside down without breaking branches after harvest to hang dry.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You will :)
Just takes time and practice.
Yep and I have plenty of time on my hands just wish I could get some seeds it's a crap out just growing NL even though it's one of the best I'd love a change of crop ... Anyway beggars can't be chosers .

dan1989

dan1989

U turned the lights off for 36 hours ? It looks great so u let it stretch
Than lollipop does that mean take every leave off . Is this organic soil grow . I'm a Novice ty

I did some research about the 36 Hours light off procedure .So i think i got it straight now . I had never heard of that before. So a short recap: Veg the plant with 18/6 light then before 12/12 switch over you leave the plant in black out with no light for 36 hours. And you dont lollipop till after they do their final stretch.
One question is how do you know the plant is in final stretch ? And where would supercropping fit into this schedule.

When he said about 36 hours he meant turning the lights off before harvest to see if it boosted trichome production

dan1989

dan1989

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What light are you using for those beauties? Lovely fat buds

400 watt hps.

And in each opposing tent corner a 15 watt led 5000k 1600 lumen bulb at a °45angle to penetrate the canopy and supplement blue spectrum.

2,910 lumens per cu ft.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
As in you turn the lights off for 36 hours then chop them down[/QUOTE
yep I shut them down then came back on for a12/12/ cycle and fed super iced ph water let drain the hang the whole plant for a week in the dark with fans on then hand again after all the colas are off for a week then start to segment down the colas to dry and cure .

Mr.CERBERUS

Mr.CERBERUS

Good harvest learn how to flux grow and really upgrade your output

Mr.CERBERUS

Mr.CERBERUS

Light addict has a full tutorial on fluxing marijuana...Look it up.

H

Hazehunta420

yep I shut them down then came back on for a12/12/ cycle and fed super iced ph water let drain the hang the whole plant for a week in the dark with fans on then hand again after all the colas are off for a week then start to segment down the colas to dry and cure .
Super iced ph water? Does this mean ice cold pure water or am I missing something? Also to what effect Is this for?

Top Bottom