8 Ball Cuttings

• Thread starter harvestman4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harvestman4

Got some 8 ball cuttings
8 of them actually lol.
I an also going too germ 3 Jack herer with them.
Veging for 7 weeks.
Will upload some photos later.
Soil: Biobizz all mix
Nutes: Biobizz grow,fish,top,bloom
23c
37% rh
4 300w Lampwin/2 1200w excelvan(same company)LED lights(940w total actual)
Finishing cuts in 15litre pots
And Jack herer in 40 litre pots

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
JH is a nice potent sativa with heavy yields and huge colas. It was a pretty popular strain in BC before purple kush came along and bumped everything else out of the grow. Pretty long flowering time IIRC.. but it's been 10 years or so since I've seen it.
Good luck with your grow. Sounds interesting. Pulling up a chair. I never tried jack herer. Can anyone tell me how it is? I was thinking of ordering a few beans of it.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Good luck with your grow. Sounds interesting. Pulling up a chair. I never tried jack herer. Can anyone tell me how it is? I was thinking of ordering a few beans of it.
Lemon notes , citrus, speedy high. Giant colas, typical sativa. Not dense , fluffy buds. When cured, it develops a very fruity profile. Sweet skunk notes. My best seller! Lol. Lineage is pure cali old school daytime goodness.
Not a finicky plant to grow but susceptible to PM due to dense foliage. Need plenty of space to grow this strain. Doesn’t do well scrogged. Great outdoor choice with room to stretch.
Long flower times

H

harvestman4

Make your self a bubbler bucket, just a bucket of water in the corner with an air pump and airstone, fill it half way and see how you go.
yep and curious to see what ur rh is after u use the bucket method....I make brew in the room just for that reason...I can reach 70-75% using it....keep updated with what u end up with bro
So I know I'm on the same page
Bucket bubbler is typically what you would grow hydroponics in? Is this what your on about?
Thanks.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/282856908582

chemistry

chemistry

Or a 2 gallon builders bucket, fill it to half and see what your humidity is like, and if you need more, just fill the bucket up. Similar to a DWC bucket, but open topped to let the moisture out.

Srenots

Srenots

Or a 2 gallon builders bucket, fill it to half and see what your humidity is like, and if you need more, just fill the bucket up. Similar to a DWC bucket, but open topped to let the moisture out.
hell ya, was thinkin more along the lines of him using a 5 gall and get em makin a brew in the works....but he does need more RH , all good....

H

harvestman4

Ok so i currently have 2 extractor fans 1 sucking air in and 1 sucking air out 24/7
My rh is at 35%.
I have now put both fans on a timer so they come on for 20 minutes every 3 hours.
I also have dehumidifier set too 60% as the rh raises too about 84%
My temperature fluctuates between 70-75f.
I have put a towel in a bucket hung it up with the heater blowing at the towel, plus the fans being off allowing the moisture too collect in the air.

So my question is in theory as the rh is below 65% and temp is 70-75 there should no absolute 0% risk of mold.
From my knowledge the plants are smell enough that the area they are in would be a sufficient amount of oxygen over 3 hours and 20 minutes is enough too empty and refill with fresh air.
This setup is just for veg and seedling, in flower I will have fans on 24/7.
I havent got around too making a bubbler bucket yet.
TEMP RH and MOLD Charts

Latest posts

Top Bottom