8 Cheese in coco using Easy2grow / Autopot 8.5lts setup, with 1000w hps for flower

• Thread starter SAPFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SAPFO

I started this diary on another forum, but this seems to be the place of the big yielders, so I will plant some roots here.

This is a late diary, and a bit of an experiment for me coming out of dirt, and using coco for the first time, so I will be looking for advice along the way.

Okay, so I am about 4 weeks deep into veg at the moment. I have 4 easy2grow modules (autopots) that hold 2 plants each, so I have 8 plants for this grow (next time I will run 12 plants). I am using the Ionic Coco range, and currently feeding Ionic Coco Grow. As I was new to coco, and hydro etc. I started off with an EC of 1.5 as stated on the bottle. They seem fine with that, so I upped it to 1.8 EC but they started looking sad so I backed off and put them back at 1.5ec.

I am currently vegging under a 400mh with a crap shade (mine is returning this week). I will flower under a 1000w Aerowing air cooled with a 6" fan and filter, with 5" extraction. My tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2. The tank is 100ltrs, and lasted 3 weeks so far.

These pics are from week 3, I will update this week. I took 20 cuts from them as I have never taken my own cuttings, and wanted to experiment. 4 days, so far so good for the cuts.

8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower
8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower 2
8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower 3
8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower 4
8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower 5
8 cheese in coco using easy2grow  autopot 85lts setup with 1000w hps for flower 6
S

SAPFO

The pics were before I butchered 20 cuts from them. Does the budsite you take the cut from grow back?

hiboy

hiboy

Sure, youll be shooting new tops out pronto.
Your plants are looking healthy.
You might want to get some kind of support system for the stalks in the next week or so.... easier to put on when they are smaller. Cages might work better for you than trellis netting
h

Latest posts

Top Bottom