8-manifold - should I trim more foliage, or let it grow? Just flipped to flower (Day 2)

• Thread starter Binary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Binary

Binary

Thanks for your input! I'm on the fence on this one!

8 manifold   should i trim more foliage or let it grow  just flipped to flower day 2 2

8 manifold   should i trim more foliage or let it grow  just flipped to flower day 2

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I would encourage it to spread out but I wouldn't take too much more off of it. At flowering, you want to maximize the light that falls onto the growing points of the plant. Removing the leaves in excess will slow down your growth and your buds will be smaller. I personally would have let it grow a few more weeks before starting flowering, but that is just my preference. Things look goos as they are... I wouldn't do much more than to try to spread it out as much as possible and keep up whatever you have been doing, since it seems to be working well.

Binary

Binary

Thanks. I was worried to let it veg longer - limited height in this cab. I read that this strain, Jean Guy, can 3x their height during flower! Played it safe in case the Internet was right on that one.

Binary

Binary

I'm learning the terms here ;). Does sucker larf mean the small growth nodes that are growing upward on the main cola branches?

growsince79

growsince79

I'm learning the terms here ;). Does sucker larf mean the small growth nodes that are growing upward on the main cola branches?
The stuff at the bottom won't amount to anything. By removing it, the plant directs it's energy to main colas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom