8 Unknown From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Happy holidays growers, I have 8 Unknown genetics I personally pick up from my friends herb/weed spot where they sell/hustle I mean 5 to 10 guys everyday 24/7 anyway they have all different kinds of strains selling mostly sativa from Arizona senci from Jamaica girl scout kush so I went inside where they bag up the weed for sale on the block, I said out loud I need some seeds they all look up like you better buy some weed lol I said let me go thru your bags to get some seeds lol they respect me so I'm good they said I'll call you when we get some I said yo my dude I'm coming from far they still looking crazy hold my head down like Dame then while looking down I saw some seeds lol I found 12 seeds 8 geminated I have no idea what they are but we'll see there 10 days old today.

8 unknown from seed
8 unknown from seed 2
8 unknown from seed 3
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Interesting backstory for sure. Thanks for sharing. My biggest concern in your situation would be not knowing the genetics and strain. It would be hard to determine how much of an investment in the grow I'd want to make. But I have the luxury of easy access to seeds here in California, so I guess it depends on how hard seeds are to come by where you are.

What is growing medium? What light setup do you have?

Herbalise

Herbalise

Interesting backstory for sure. Thanks for sharing. My biggest concern in your situation would be not knowing the genetics and strain. It would be hard to determine how much of an investment in the grow I'd want to make. But I have the luxury of easy access to seeds here in California, so I guess it depends on how hard seeds are to come by where you are.

What is growing medium? What light setup do you have?
Organic Grow using cfl for vegg, not knowing is what I enjoy the Mistry of it all I hoping for at least 5 females and 2 indica

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

These 3 looks more like indica breed other 5 sativa, what you think?

I'm still working on my spotting skills. I know these days with hybrids it can be hard to tell. You could be looking at some Sativa or Indica dominant hybrids too. Maybe someone else has some more insight into how to tell strain/genetics by plant appearance.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm still working on my spotting skills. I know these days with hybrids it can be hard to tell. You could be looking at some Sativa or Indica dominant hybrids too. Maybe someone else has some more insight into how to tell strain/genetics by plant appearance.
They all got topped today , day 12 looking perkie today lol

IMG 20171231 130643
IMG 20171231 130523
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Nice pic update! They do look perky. I'd watch the one in the blue or green cup in the middle. It isn't centered in the cup which could lead to the unhealthy root system. Recenter when you transplant up.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Nice pic update! They do look perky. I'd watch the one in the blue or green cup in the middle. It isn't centered in the cup which could lead to the unhealthy root system. Recenter when you transplant up.
I'm aware of that, thanks it's because I put 2 seeds in one pot but only one germenated 15 days more then putting 4 out of the 8 to 12/12 light cycle.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Got a little damage few days ago but doing ok now, lost 1 out of 8 so far

IMG 20180108 091702
IMG 20180108 092201
IMG 20180108 091548
Herbalise

Herbalise

Bouncing back..they got burned few days ago 36 days today unknowns from seed still not sure of sex.

IMG 20180123 120128
IMG 20180123 120213
IMG 20180124 115053
Top Bottom