8 Waterfarms/11 7gal Coco pots, 2400w

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Here's Round 2. I have 8 farms on the right side under 1200 watts. 2 Kal-X, 3 Heavy D, 3 Dynamite. There currently vegging on day 12 today.

When it's time to flip, around day 18-21, im going to bring in 6 Heavy D F-1's, a Kal-X, a dynamite, a Heavy D mother, and 2 Purple Moonshine's. These will be in 7 gallon coco pots and these girls are already big! Their currently vegging under a couple 400w T-5's to keep the stretch down and keep'm bushy.

Here's some shots of the farms from today. I tied them down two days ago on day 10. Plan on letting them veg 18-21.

First 2 pics are the Heavy D

Second 2 are the Dynamite

Third set are the Kal-X's

And finally some group shots...

8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w
8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w 2
8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w 3
8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w 4
8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w 5
8 waterfarms11 7gal coco pots 2400w 6
7whole
8whole1
The Joker

The Joker

Looks like a good start... they will take off soon once those roots fill in.

S

SRHninja

Looks Clean, Not cluttered or complicated... looks like a smooth running project!

Thats as big as my soil grow got in 1 month under 8 26watt CFL's u accomplished that in two weeks! (ONE REASON IM GOIN ponic and getting a 1000 watt hps system)

Do you plan to upgrade your lighting? considering the increase of yield? looks like you got enough space in their for heat to really not be a problem as in a closet..

If you have harvest like this b4 whats a average yield per plant?

Keep us posted!

S

spinkus

Here they are Day 17 veg. Looking good and green! Going to flip them at 21 days.

First 3 are the Heavy D's 1-3

Next 3 are the Dynamite's 1-3

Last 2 are the Kal-X 1-2

Currently being fed 12ml/gal bloom, 7ml/gal micro, 5ml/gal cal-mag, and 3ml/gal SM-90

HD1
HD2
HD3
Dyno1
Dyno2
Dyno3
Kal X1a
Kal X2
S

spinkus

Here are a couple tie down pics on the Dynamite #2 and 3. I tied all 8 of them down, but all the rest had been topped as young clones and these 2 Dynamites were just one solid Main.

A pic from the corner.

The Back 4

Front 4

D2TD
D3TD
Cornerview
Back4
Front4
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey spinkus everything looks green bro..did you modify your waterfarm at all or is this it? i hear people raving about modifying their waterfarms?do you know in what way?

S

spinkus

Yeah burnalot I modded them. They are all daisy-chained together with the 1/2 inch line instead of linked together with the 'T' barb. I drilled a shit ton more holes in the hydroton holding bucket. I added air-stones to each bucket. Also added a small 65gph submersible pump that kicks on for 3 minutes an hour to circulate the water through the buckets.

Heres a pic of the reservoir bubbling away, can you see the small submersible pump in the middle?

Res
The Joker

The Joker

That's the way to eliminate ph and ppm swing problems.

I added and airstone to my control bucket and it's never been cleaner. Without it, it gets a bit slimy after a few weeks.

H

HighTolerance

Looking great man, pulling up a chair, yeah air stone keeps thing nice and mixed.

S

spinkus

Flipped last night. 20 days of veg.

Moved the "tree's" in last night also. They are gonna get big!

Heres a pic of the front and back of the farms along with a leaf og the Heavy D. The leaf is bigger than my hand, my hands aren't small. Just 20 days veg, unreal...

And here's my AP-100 pumping air to a stone in each bucket and 4 in the res.

Front 4
Back
Handleaf
Pondmaster
Manifold
S

spinkus

And here's the tree's. It's gonna be a jungle. Don't worry I have a lot of ceiling.

Jungle
Jungle2
Junglewhole
Junglebottom
S

spinkus

These girls have blown up! I really believe the air-stones in every bucket has made a huge difference. Day 7 flower, 20 days veg.

First 2 pics are the back 4 plants. 2 Kal-x's in the back and front left dynamite, front right Heavy D.

Third pic is a top shot of the Heavy D.

Forth pic is the Jungle on the right side. 12 - 7gal coco pots maing.

Fifth and final shot is a corner shot of the whole room, still cant fit it all in frame.

1back4
2back4a
3HD
4jungle
5wholeroom
S

spinkus

Rough crowd! lol

Here are some at Day 9 flower with HPS off.

Last few pics are one of the males im using for the Heavy D F-2's.

1all
2leaf
3stalk
4HDmale
5hdmale1
S

spinkus

Day 14

Girls are looking fanfuckintastic. Visable growth everyday. The SM-90 is amazing for the roots. No chiller either.

Currently feeding 20ml bloom, 7ml micro, 5ml cal-mag, 3ml silica, 3ml SM-90

1st pic the Waterfarms under 2 600's

2nd pic the Trees under 2 600's

3rd pic is the whole room, or as much as i can get in frame.

1wf
2trees
3room
S

spinkus

Here they are last night at Day 23

Heavy D's up to bat first

The 4th and 5th is a top cola shot of one of the 7 other F-1's of the Heavy D im runnin

1HD
2HDBush21
3HDstack
4HDF1
5HDf 1bush
S

SUPERBABY

wow..nice..

when did you start with the airstones in each bucket?

so you've noticed a big diff with em?

lookin' good brutha!

Top Bottom