8' x 12' x 9' space

• Thread starter St3ve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

Hello fellow gardeners, long time lurker, first time poster here with a quick question for the more experienced.

I have two 8x12 rooms (one flower, other veg/clone/work) and I'm wondering what the highest yielding more efficient use of the space with be. I have been successfull with ebb n flo and currently (am borrowing) a 4x8 flood table. I have two 1k hps for flower and a 400 mh for veg. I want to redo my flower to get better use of the floor space and possibly get a few more lights.

I'm thinking going with two or three 3'x6' flood tables with two 1k (or 3 600w) over each. Or maybe one 1k on a mover is good for a 3x6?

So my question is, is ebb and flo the highest yeilding for the space? Would a bunch of the aero buckets be better? Maybe fun rows of the 4" fence post for the StinkyBud method of Aero/NFT?

What would YOU do with the space?
Thank you very much for the help. :party0042:

H

halitzor

Hello fellow gardeners, long time lurker, first time poster here with a quick question for the more experienced.

I have two 8x12 rooms (one flower, other veg/clone/work) and I'm wondering what the highest yielding more efficient use of the space with be. I have been successfull with ebb n flo and currently (am borrowing) a 4x8 flood table. I have two 1k hps for flower and a 400 mh for veg. I want to redo my flower to get better use of the floor space and possibly get a few more lights.

I'm thinking going with two or three 3'x6' flood tables with two 1k (or 3 600w) over each. Or maybe one 1k on a mover is good for a 3x6?

So my question is, is ebb and flo the highest yeilding for the space? Would a bunch of the aero buckets be better? Maybe fun rows of the 4" fence post for the StinkyBud method of Aero/NFT?

What would YOU do with the space?
Thank you very much for the help. :party0042:

I have a 11x11x8 room currently.

I have a 1000w on a 7ft light mover over a 4x8 table. I have 21 5 gallon buckets on the table in 3 rows of 7.

1-2 weeks veg (ww), finish about 2.5ft tall, 2-3oz per plant.

In your situation I would do coco/perlite hempy buckets on the floor under light movers, i would get a flip flop box and run both rooms as flower rooms, you can just take 1 clone from each plant and veg those until the next run and get rid of veg rooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom