808 Exotics.....

• Thread starter Pakalolo Laau
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Haven't been around for a while..... finally had a chance to get some beans popped and pics taken. Exotics Flight and Fire Alien Blackwater enjoying the 808 sun. Looks beautiful enough for me. Aloha from the 808.
PL.

808 exotics
Sam 0541rs
Sam 0542rs
Sam 0543rs
808 exotics 5
Sam 0554rs
Sam 0555rs
Sam 0556rs
Sam 0561rs

First 5 pics are of the Flight Pheno I picked. The rest are the FAB. That thing grew very weird when I started taking cuts. It still looks like da kine still yet. Mahalo Exotic house for some Ahi Pakalolo. Aurai.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

I still haven't unleashed the Starfighter in the 808 sun. Just got me some Pink v2 and some Crouching tiger hidden Alien. Not to mention Kimbo and Head case. Watch when those come in and I get them beauties going in the tropical sun. AHI fo sure! PL.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Mahalo Neverbreak. I haven't shared in a while because I had a major move to do. Now I have time to share a little again. Will update these at chop down time. I like what these Exotics are looking like. Can't wait to try more gear and check them out.
Aloha and happy growing. PL.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Aloha Brother!!

Da kind it looks like indeed :) You are doing a marvelous job over there! Thank you for throwing down such wonderfull pics all the way from the 808. How does your fire alien black smell? Did you run into the strawberry gal at all. She was def my favorite :) All that exotic gear you have headed your way...good lord! Thank you for supporting the hell out of the gear brother....it's truly appreciated!

Good vibes~~

~Ex

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Aloha Brother!!

Da kind it looks like indeed :) You are doing a marvelous job over there! Thank you for throwing down such wonderfull pics all the way from the 808. How does your fire alien black smell? Did you run into the strawberry gal at all. She was def my favorite :) All that exotic gear you have headed your way...good lord! Thank you for supporting the hell out of the gear brother....it's truly appreciated!

Good vibes~~

~Ex
Mahalo Ex,
I do like trying out gear that have some of that Alien genetics in em. Always seem to make them frostylicious. I like how you implemented them in your creations and have been line breeding that starfighter line. Its awesome to the max. I like the latest mix with the Tigers milk and the PredatorP(2 paks each of those). I can only imagine them here. I didn't wait for no one on your drop this time. I missed a few of the good ones on your last drop when I waited.
The FAB has a sweet smell, but I think she really hasn't let her smell out just yet. I think next week she will get even smellier when she starts to swell up. Hehehe.
That Flight pheno is the one. She smells like the sweetest candy bubblegum flavors ever. Plus she looks like she's starting to get ready to swell.
All I know is you bred some fire with this starfighter line. I glad you kept some of the best going. Keep up the great work. People need great medicine like this.
Mahalo to you and your Ohana,
PL.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Mahalo Ex,
I do like trying out gear that have some of that Alien genetics in em. Always seem to make them frostylicious. I like how you implemented them in your creations and have been line breeding that starfighter line. Its awesome to the max. I like the latest mix with the Tigers milk and the PredatorP(2 paks each of those). I can only imagine them here. I didn't wait for no one on your drop this time. I missed a few of the good ones on your last drop when I waited.
The FAB has a sweet smell, but I think she really hasn't let her smell out just yet. I think next week she will get even smellier when she starts to swell up. Hehehe.
That Flight pheno is the one. She smells like the sweetest candy bubblegum flavors ever. Plus she looks like she's starting to get ready to swell.
All I know is you bred some fire with this starfighter line. I glad you kept some of the best going. Keep up the great work. People need great medicine like this.
Mahalo to you and your Ohana,
PL.

That's really awesome to here brotha! Bubblegum flight and sweet fruity FAB...excellent! I'm excited to see how they finish out for ya. Alien brought nothing but fire from my experiences with his gear, my hat will be off to him till the end no question! I'll make sure and stay seated for the front row special when they are done. MADD respect my friend :)

Good vibes~~

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

That's really awesome to here brotha! Bubblegum flight and sweet fruity FAB...excellent! I'm excited to see how they finish out for ya. Alien brought nothing but fire from my experiences with his gear, my hat will be off to him till the end no question! I'll make sure and stay seated for the front row special when they are done. MADD respect my friend :)

Good vibes~~

I agree with you all the way. I got some of his creations in my bank. I got a few of yours too. Can't wait to find the super phenos and chuck them pollen, or even back em up s1 style. I was just out there today whiffing at them girls..... so juicy and fruity, I almost wanted to eat it fresh of the plant. Lol. I will blast some picks come full moon and see how they look. Just keep creating the fire and I am sure to grab a few from time to time. They all look so juicy and good in your photos its hard to decide.Can't wait for that Pink v2 to reach. I'm going to rock her under a plasma and see how she goes..... Aloha and much Mahalos for the work that you do.
Alohas, PL.

P.S. Unless you need Outdoor testers, lmk. Peace.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

And to top it off..... I have something to share with you all. They call me PL, and I'm a Hoarder.

SAM 0680rs

Strain Hoarder that is.

Hats off to Logic and the Farm for dropping these..... Awesome work.
Much Mahalo to Exotic and Da Crew for bringing these to life.
I definitely know that there should be some great medicine in this selection for sure.

Aloha and happy Thanksgiving to all,
PL.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Out of all those packs, I tried Pink 2.0 and Crouching tiger. I may have to dig out the pics. Pink 2.0 had 2 phenos out of the pack I popped. The crouching tigers had 5 females out of 2 packs. Pink #1 was solid and sweet tasting. Pink #2 was more sativa smelling and a little stretchy compared to #1. CTHA #1 was solid as well, #2 was a little stretchy but more bud sites than 1. I will have some pics uploades soon on these phenos. CTHA #3 is hanging right now. 4 and 5 is in veg still. THey were all great stuff for sure. My LAD's were sent off island and did great where they went. I wish I could have tasted those. Oh well, moving on to the next packs..... PL.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Looks killer up in there. Some day i'll be taking advantage of the sun out here. Keep dem sick pics coming.

SourDank

SourDank

Sick grows @Pakalolo Laau , you and that Hawaiian sun do good work together :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom