85 BOG - 1gal Milk Jugs - Perlite

• Thread starter RichieRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RichieRich

Operation BOG = I am going to grow BOG and only BOG Jro Style until I am hitting 4 Pounds a Light.

Simple...........We will See..........

I picked up some Maxi Gro Finally, a new liter of Flora Nova and Diamond Nectar.

I took 83 cuts from the BOG moms 3 or 4 days ago now.

I have a 8 light T5 Light in there now for vegging.

Picked up a new PH/PPM meter so I can just throw the probe in the tank and push buttons insted of using those cheap ass but accurate pens.

Need to order some Sun Soakers now.........

Holla................

R

RichieRich

Pics that were supposed to be in the first post. :evilgrin0040:

R

RichieRich

Waiting on this next round of BOG to Root.

Fucking moms are looking beautiful. All the plants look great, never did my vegging plants look so good.

I've just been following Jro's directions. MaxiGro Powder and a 1ml per gal of Calmag, PPM 700, PH 5.9, Simple as it gets and the plants look perfect.

More stuff in the works but this it for now.

R

RichieRich

Ok 2nd round of all BOG

I'm having heat issues already, im in the mid 80's right now and its only gong to get worse with outside temps rising. Running lights 24/7 until its time to flip at 9 inches. Going to have to handle the heat issues somehow.

R

RichieRich

5 Days into 12/12

Feeding 700PPM of Maxi Grow Powder, 1ml per gal of Calmag, PH 5.8-5.9

Will Switch to Flora Nova Flowering Nutes after week 2

Fucking plants look perfect and stacked very well so far, much better than last time.

I'm still hand watering with a pump by choice.

Things are looking perfect now that I'm following directions I was given the first time around.

Rows are alittle uneven but I'll arrange things so they even out.

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

R

RichieRich

Beginning of Week 4 - Just Stripped them down real good, took off more than I did last time and things look good to me. Plant are bigger than last time around so we will see how it goes.

Switched over to Flora Nova Bloom at 740 PPM 5.9 PH

Something is off with the camera because these pictures look blurry n shit, Maybe grease on the lens or some shit like that.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This grow is awesome R.R. Simple and very effective. Did you paint those milk jugs black or manage to find them that way? I don't know how much but I know you are going to have quite a bit of buds when you are done.

Super job so far R.R.

M

Malachi

Looking good man, textbook style SOG. I like the lollipop action. How long does the BOG go for?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Damn, thats about as perfect as it gets. Major props!

R

RichieRich

This grow is awesome R.R. Simple and very effective. Did you paint those milk jugs black or manage to find them that way? I don't know how much but I know you are going to have quite a bit of buds when you are done.

Super job so far R.R.

Thanks! I painted each of the milk jugs with black Krylon Spray Paint, the cheaper black paint takes more coats and flakes off easy so do yourself a favor and use Kryonb:muscle The black keeps Alge from growing.

Looking good man, textbook style SOG. I like the lollipop action. How long does the BOG go for?

BOG goes for 8 to 8.5 Weeks depending on how strong you want it to be. Last time I went 8.5 weeks and will probably do the same this time.

Damn, thats about as perfect as it gets. Major props!

Yea the canopy looks good but I need some SunSoaker hoods to keep the canopy from stretching in various places due to un even distributed light. I can get all 85 of these plants under 1 1k light with SunSoaker Hoods and should be hitting 2.5 to 3 pounds per 1k light. Thats the plan on the next grows.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

nice grow op ill be following this one ... how you like using all perlite?

justiceman

justiceman

damn dude your canopy is beuitiful! I just pulled up a seat and plan to stick around and see what happens. I have a little SOG going, but no where near as even and stacked as yours. Great job!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

LOoks hella good.. how often do yo uhave to water?

R

RichieRich

nice grow op ill be following this one ... how you like using all perlite?

I love the Perlite, its clean, light weight, and super fucking cheap :party0044:

damn dude your canopy is beuitiful! I just pulled up a seat and plan to stick around and see what happens. I have a little SOG going, but no where near as even and stacked as yours. Great job!

Thanks JM! Enjoy

LOoks hella good.. how often do yo uhave to water?

I water every 3 days basically. Feed by hand currently but will automate that shit on the next run. Doing shit the hard way now but its not really that bad.

nice shweeds

Shweet!

P

Pow3rBaLL

everything looks good, i like how u use GH nutes in soil. i thought i was hte only one who did this lol.

Top Bottom