85 BOG - 1gal Milk Jugs - Perlite

• Thread starter RichieRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

I like that you ripped open your hoods and made wings out of the reflector parts and widened your footprint !

If you can invest in some new hoods in the future you can get the Magnum XXXL hoods that have a great light footprint, plus you can utilize the new sealed and vented hoods to draw all the heat away from your grow. It is easy and really the best way to get your heat down.

Anywayzzz - awesome SOG green grow. I love the simpleness and effectiveness. Great work !

R

RichieRich

everything looks good, i like how u use GH nutes in soil. i thought i was hte only one who did this lol.

This is perlite, no soil. GH is cheap and works just as good as the Advanced Nutrients that I used spend so much cash on. Just did give them some Big Bud today though.

I like that you ripped open your hoods and made wings out of the reflector parts and widened your footprint !

If you can invest in some new hoods in the future you can get the Magnum XXXL hoods that have a great light footprint, plus you can utilize the new sealed and vented hoods to draw all the heat away from your grow. It is easy and really the best way to get your heat down.

Anywayzzz - awesome SOG green grow. I love the simpleness and effectiveness. Great work !

Yea man the hoods are temporary and they work much better now that I took the glass out and ripped them open. If I have to go light cooled then it will be Magnums but if I can I will use Sun Soaker hoods cover a 5x5 foot print with 100 Cuts per table in these milk jugs. Should be able to hit 3 pounds per 1k light.

So have they changed the Magnum Hood Design? or are you talking about venting and and sucking the air out of the room at the same time?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Maybe some type of ebb n flow water system that watered every 3 days...Wouldnt have to do shit then..lol

I love the Perlite, its clean, light weight, and super fucking cheap :party0044:

Thanks JM! Enjoy

I water every 3 days basically. Feed by hand currently but will automate that shit on the next run. Doing shit the hard way now but its not really that bad.

Shweet!

Dynamite

Dynamite

lookn killer Richie,I hadn't seen the latest updated pics..cheers to a beautiful bountiful grow!

R

RichieRich

Maybe some type of ebb n flow water system that watered every 3 days...Wouldnt have to do shit then..lol

Yea it will be a simple PVC line with holes drilled in them sitting directly over the jugs, drain to waste.

lookn killer Richie,I hadn't seen the latest updated pics..cheers to a beautiful bountiful grow!

Thanks Dynamite, its time for the week 5 pics now, gotta get my ass out there with the camera...

R

RichieRich

Day 29 - 1 day into week 5

Fed Flora Nova Bloom 600 PPM, Big Bud 140 PPM, PH 5.8

I can tell I should have kept them shorter than I let them get so I'll flip earlier next grow.

I started pulling the buds out from them stems gently to get more light to the lower bud sites and fill in the canopy.

Temps have been in the 80-85F latley with just night time outside air cooling the box.

That's about it, the plants are starting to smell like fruity pebbles. I was smoking some BOG out of the Volcano last night and that shit is fucking potent. :icon_cookie:

IMG 6656
IMG 6659
IMG 6660
IMG 6661
IMG 6662
IMG 6666
IMG 6668
IMG 6670
IMG 6675
IMG 6678
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay home boy what u doing in this neck of the woods lol, shit is looking good bro nice even canopy, shit were only a couple of days apart on our grows, hay bro I hate to say this but I hope u can afford some new hoods soon, I dont know if I can take seeing another grow with them getto ass hoods, thoes are something I would expect imortaloutlaw, or B-52 to have in there grow rooms :giggle, not u lol, anyway thought I would say hi and roust ya at the same time check ya later..........GM....AKA...BP :character0035:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

still watering every 3 days? or have to increase I am sure?? what grade perlite?

R

radical farmer

Looking great man. I've got a Banana OG running right now too. Should be done in about 2 1/2 weeks or so. I've got a thread for it too. I've got my eye on this for sure!

R

RichieRich

perlite rocks! so uniform too, lookin good bro!

Lets hope everything keeps moving along perfectly......

Hay home boy what u doing in this neck of the woods lol, shit is looking good bro nice even canopy, shit were only a couple of days apart on our grows, hay bro I hate to say this but I hope u can afford some new hoods soon, I dont know if I can take seeing another grow with them getto ass hoods, thoes are something I would expect imortaloutlaw, or B-52 to have in there grow rooms :giggle, not u lol, anyway thought I would say hi and roust ya at the same time check ya later..........GM....AKA...BP :character0035:

Yea I finally made it here and I theres lots of good grows going on, learning all kinds of shit I can put to use. I quit growing for awhile to do something else and it didn't work as planned so I had to start growing again on a shoe string budget and thats why the hoods are looking so great :mmm But they are giving off way more light now then when there was glass in them thats for dam sure :sun

Next grow is going to be setup proper, got the moms ready I just have to line up the new spot, gonna rock it out for a few the right way.

Thanks for stopping by, I bet you can't imagine how I'm only feeding 700-750 PPM's :giggle

still watering every 3 days? or have to increase I am sure?? what grade perlite?

Yea every 3 days still. Some dry out quicker than others but I still water them all, it doesn't hurt anything, the jugs have 1/2" Holes in them about an inch up from the bottom that leaks out any water that goes above that.

Looking great man. I've got a Banana OG running right now too. Should be done in about 2 1/2 weeks or so. I've got a thread for it too. I've got my eye on this for sure!

Feels good getting past the first half of the grow thats for dam sure :party0044:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Yea every 3 days still. Some dry out quicker than others but I still water them all, it doesn't hurt anything, the jugs have 1/2" Holes in them about an inch up from the bottom that leaks out any water that goes above that.

ahh, makes alittle more sense now, I figured no holes at all or hempy style for once every 3 days....what grade of perlite? the small stuff, huh? the big and chunky wouldn't hols that water for that long I wouldn't think

lookin good, lookin good!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

This isnt Banana OG, its BOG. I bubblegum cut that was Jro and Hunter's staple cash cropper...:smoke

R

RichieRich

ahh, makes alittle more sense now, I figured no holes at all or hempy style for once every 3 days....what grade of perlite? the small stuff, huh? the big and chunky wouldn't hols that water for that long I wouldn't think

lookin good, lookin good!

Chunky Perlite, not the real fine stuff small stuff.

This isnt Banana OG, its BOG. I bubblegum cut that was Jro and Hunter's staple cash cropper...:smoke

Exactly :harvest:

R

radical farmer

oh haha. Well richie agreed to it too when I posted it. Then maybe I don't have my eye on this grow! haha :tongue0011:

D

DwR

Nice, i was going to grow with perlite, but wanted some more info and reviews..

I was told that the nutrients stay in the perlite allot, is this bad.. or what do you do agains this if this happens.. ?

Also what Nutrients do you use, can i use coco nutrients ?

:)

R

RichieRich

oh haha. Well richie agreed to it too when I posted it. Then maybe I don't have my eye on this grow! haha :tongue0011:

Its all good :banana1sv6:

Nice, i was going to grow with perlite, but wanted some more info and reviews..

I was told that the nutrients stay in the perlite allot, is this bad.. or what do you do agains this if this happens.. ?

Also what Nutrients do you use, can i use coco nutrients ?

:)

Perlite is totally flushable, the ppm's you put in you should see in the run off also. It does not hold any nutrients at all, the plants only get exactly what you put into them. Flush the jugs with proper feed if something is not going right, super easy. These jugs have a hole drilled 1 inch from the bottom that drains any water that rises above the 1 inch, so there is always nutrients down there for the roots to feed off of, until it totally dries out of course.

Shit has never been easier and plants have never looked better.

I use GH nutes currently and they are doing a perfect job. Read the thread if you want to know exactly what I'm using and when, its all in there and its really fucking simple

justiceman

justiceman

Damn dude those nugs are looking great! Especially with that even canopy distribution. You should be getting in on a phenomenal yield for sure. And to think you are only at 740ppm!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey Richie, it's been a solid week, I can't wait to see the update shots!

Top Bottom