86' Skunk #1 X Yeti F3 #37

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

should be some danks...

im giving some to some homies as well just to be able to see more of them grown out

yeti #37 was a very loud smelling red stem pheno

my skunk cut... well heres everything you need to know about that one..

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/86-heirloom-skunk-1.60322/

just dunked 10 of these so i should get a nice lil idea of what to expect.. accidentally killed the yeti male so the beans i have of this cross are it.. i have a feeling its gonna be LOUD big and full of frost. we'll see

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

Can't wait to see these, should be insane smells on these things.
yeah im pretty excited too man.. still some of the first beans ive ever made.

Damn where's mineo_O, JK. Is your place still going if so hit me up.
lol. nah unfortunately it is gone my friend. was fun while it lasted tho

Have to check this one out, fo sure.
well it should be a rather good ride

Hell yeah this sounds like fun. I'll be watching close. We need to sesh soon too bro.
sounds good man, its not like i have a normal job.. got nothin but time and empty pockets for the next 3 months. lol.

SO. we have 5 above ground. i was talking to them earlier.. theyre all pretty cool.

this will be part of the "fred savage" series of seeds i make.

GO GO FRED SAVAGE

Shamus

Shamus

OK

Im hanging to see this one
The skunk Yeti frosty confetti
Im ready Freddy
Just A Funnin
FlyJ
Peace

thank you!
speaking of frosty...

4 out of 8 phenos have small glandular trichome heads covering their first set of leaves..
couldnt find my nice camera so this pic will have to do for now

IMG 5382

these should be decent yielding and really really dank.. im expecting a lot of frost and stank in my near future..

ill be picking a male out of these just to screw around and BX back to the skunk in a month or two. then see what i get from those

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn! Shits gonna be fire! That looks like the same sk1 I have. Got it from a friend who got it off grow master about 7-8 years ago. I'll be watching these develope good luck!

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Subbed. Definitely interested in watching this grow. I was going to buy some packs of Loompa's gear but I've been saving up for my first cup! Going to be stacking a shit ton of stuff!

SourDank

SourDank

That skunk #1 cut you have is sick, and pretty much every yeti around is a dime, so can't imagine anything but flame comin from these @Shamus . Here for the show brother

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

The name combination gives a big interest of what you will name the cross.

Shamus

Shamus

Damn! Shits gonna be fire! That looks like the same sk1 I have. Got it from a friend who got it off grow master about 7-8 years ago. I'll be watching these develope good luck!

A lot of the old skunk cuts seem to look pretty similar.. In some pictures my cut looks just like the exodus cheese too. Thanks for the kind words tho

Subbed. Definitely interested in watching this grow. I was going to buy some packs of Loompa's gear but I've been saving up for my first cup! Going to be stacking a shit ton of stuff!

Hope you get all the danks you could hope for man!

That skunk #1 cut you have is sick, and pretty much every yeti around is a dime, so can't imagine anything but flame comin from these @Shamus . Here for the show brother

Yeahhh buddy

Looks promising Shamus all the best with them :)
Peace

The name combination gives a big interest of what you will name the cross.

For whatever reason I dubbed them goose bud for right now.. But I'm mostly waiting to see what they do in flower until I figure out a name.. But right now they look very viscious. Like shark teeth.. Just straight mean.

Afghi

Afghi

Did you end up harvesting that skunk yet? Curious if it had a true roadkill skunk smell? I had a roadkill skunk years ago that was amazing, it had a killer couchlock high to go with the awesome smell.

Shamus

Shamus

Did you end up harvesting that skunk yet? Curious if it had a true roadkill skunk smell? I had a roadkill skunk years ago that was amazing, it had a killer couchlock high to go with the awesome smell.

My skunk comes out all over the board.. But mostly it smells like hash and skunk. I've gotten rubber notes, Apple notes, astringent, shoe polish, sometimes it kinda comes out like RKS, not STRAIGHT rks but has definite dead skunk notes.. But the main smells I would say I get is hash, rubber and skunk.

@Shamus that sk1 :D

What about it?? :)

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

nice find
It's good to know some of them old cuts are still floating around
I'm still not ready to pass my torches though

My skunk comes out all over the board.. But mostly it smells like hash and skunk. I've gotten rubber notes, Apple notes, astringent, shoe polish, sometimes it kinda comes out like RKS, not STRAIGHT rks but has definite dead skunk notes.. But the main smells I would say I get is hash, rubber and skunk.

I got an old cut that at various times has smelled like everything from cherry ludens cough drops to pineapple
to dirty pussy (no offense ladies) to a kinda cheese funk. Always has that same hash type smell underneath though

Latest posts

Top Bottom