88 seeds of White Berry

• Thread starter SweetIslandFunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetIslandFunk

Well today I lost my care giver and got my last free meds, an very lovely Oz/ month, and I was digging through those nugs and found 88 seeds of white berry. IDK if these were a gift or not but they are all tigerFUCKED and wont break and the bud is still a very nice A-. Please tell me everything you know about White Berry. Yield, stretch, flowering time, all that jazz. I know I can look all this up and i will but i still like to have the farms input.

Thanks
SIFunk

X

Xceptional

they probably are either cross becasue of a male in the grow room or really bad hermi if it had 88 seeds in a zip it threw more then just a nanner or two lol. if it did hermie the seeds are potentially unstable and have a higher chance to hermie as well from what 've read but i have no first hand experience with growing self pollinated seeds. hopefully not thought for your sake bro! i have not ran it but a very close friend did and we are always in each others grow rooms. his was topped and grew like a damn octopus. yield on his was really good. i dont think it has really strong stems becasue the plant just was flopping all over the place laying on other plants in my buddies cramped room with 50" NL's in a ebb and grow hydroponic system with one single whiteberry running.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW u got 88 seeds out of a oz? Damn thats a lot, seems like the oz was all seeded...Was the Berry White from Raskal?

S

SweetIslandFunk

No its white berry not berry white. Id be shitted if it was berry white. but its white berry i believe from greenhouse (i know but shit i didnt pay for them) The bud is still very good and even if I get 20 hermies i know ill get at least a few fems out of that.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

igrew white berry last year. I toped her and she looked like a bouquet on top. Mine had really thick stalks and held themselves up just fine, but i blow a gentel fan on them when they are seedlings. But I took the top at 56 days and let the bottom buds go another week. I only grew her in a one gallon pot and got 63g dried from that one plant. I think she has great yield. The directions says she is single cola dominant, but my topping really did the job I think. I liked her as both a day time and a night smoke. Reallly helped with spasams in my legs. If those seeds are slefed, then they will be fems, but cahnces are they'll hermi moreon you. Good luck with them though. I like her smoke

S

SweetIslandFunk

Do you think that they will all hermi if they are from hermi? no chance of fems?

D

dailychronic

they might and they might not anyone that tells you yes or no definitely either way is lying because they don't know either.

4EVERGREEN

i grew white berry from i think paradise seeds it was a super short indica i liked it alot but lost it a few years ago, it turned a very nice purple in week 7-8 it was a solid white keeper, if i were you i would run 40 of them and look 2 find 1 keeper mom

Top Bottom