8k 6 Plant LSD

• Thread starter Cornelius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Was just thinking about your superpots again and have a question. How the hell did you maneuver those heavy ass 30Gs into the bigger pots? Or was it the other way around?

Im no electrician but thinking 8k might good point for a relay/switch. I think there's a cheap DIY thread here, will dig up my bookmark if you need.

Oh, and how are those window units working out with all 8k on? Are they through the wall or did you box them in?

C

Cornelius

Was just thinking about your superpots again and have a question. How the hell did you maneuver those heavy ass 30Gs into the bigger pots? Or was it the other way around?

Im no electrician but thinking 8k might good point for a relay/switch. I think there's a cheap DIY thread here, will dig up my bookmark if you need.

Oh, and how are those window units working out with all 8k on? Are they through the wall or did you box them in?

HA! transplanting 30>60g smartys is a 3 person job for sure...i put a layer of dirt down in the 60g (1 back FFOF:5g perlite mix) then place the 30 in the 60, roll down the sides of the 30 and get your hands under the plant and with 2 people lifting, one person pulls the pot out. fill up the 60 and you're done!

ive have 6(i think) relays im not using. just never had the time/energy to wire em up. i might have a buddy do it since im not entirely sure on how they are wired. i lost the diagram

I built stands for the ac outside the room and they just slide into the hole i cut out to fit. no problem with 7k, not sure about when i get all 8 running.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Wow, you actually recovered the 30 in the repot process? I assumed it was just buried in the 60. Did you notice any shock afterward? Always been curious how well air pruned roots crank back up and start moving again when potted up that big (if you leave the original smartpot intact).

C

Cornelius

minimal shock, it took about a week for them to get back to their original growth rates.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Feed lightly (60-70% of what you normally wouls). LSD doesnt eat a lot in my experience. Also, I had phenos that stretched like crazy and went 12 weeks with huge colas, and others that finished in 9 and virtually no stretch at all and small colas.

its all fire though. really good smell kind of reminds me of lemon haze.

C

Cornelius

ive got one of those stretchy phenos, not really too sure about it...i tried cloning it with no success. all the other phenos were more than happy to clone and root within a week. not tryin to have a 12 week strain anyway...

C

Cornelius

RELOCATION! moving into my new room this week. gonna transfer the 6 girls into a new room, 17x42, 3 ton mini split. Stoked on the new digs. will have some pics later this week. gonna give up my old spot and move into the new. beyond excited!

C

crossouttheiis

That is going to be quite the move. That is awesome though, it is nice to have plenty of space.

C

Cornelius

Day 25

Heres the new spot! I seriously LOVE having a space i can work all sides of the plants. i have a hard time getting myself to work in there(the old spot) when its so tightly packed.

They are on day 25 and things are running pretty smoothly.(except for a slight misunderstanding on my part) i thought that the mini-split would control my humidity as well as cool the room. WRONG!!! i threw in a couple dehueys to manage the space (ill get an industrial sized one after this harvest) other than that, couldnt be happier with the setup and the canna line of nutes.

btw, that plant in the front right corner is the stretchy pheno that is goin all over the place! ill have cages built sometime this week

EnjoI!

IMG 1327
IMG 1307
IMG 1276
IMG 1266
C

crossouttheiis

I have been waiting for this update. Things are looking awesome. What is your new size room? I hope you get 2 per. It is nice walking into a clean growroom, I can work much easier as well.

C

Cornelius

its 17x42.i was thinkin bout splitting the room in half and doing relays. im probably going to run hempy buckets next round. i dont have the $ for a chiller up front so an UC setup will have to wait.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

How did you ever move those big ass plants? Must have a rollup door, eh? Are you like 8ft tall and strong as 5 guys? And are you sure 17x42 is big enough to move around without bumping your head?

So stoked to watch this, please don't stop posting!

C

crossouttheiis

if you have another six ready to go that are that big next round, I don't know if I would worry about an undercurrent yet :). Before I put up a wall at my old place my I had a room that size as well. I have been playing with some mixtures in veg and 2:1 ratio perlite to coco is doing awesome and I can feed multiple times a day.

S

secret420

looking good .sub'd. I got 1 lsd plant going myself . cant wait to see how yours turn out.

S

shanefish9

Those are some ROOTS in the second set of pics. Your new space is sick, but I guess your old space was pretty nice too. Do your ladies love all the new space?

C

Cornelius

moved em in my pickup 2 at a time. kinda sketchy...but me and one other friend got it done. def have a rollup door, about 18 ft high.

the ones in veg are about 2.5' tall, gonna try a heavy perlite to coco ratio. definitely dig mrdizzles setup with the 8:1 perlite:coco. im going to setup an autofeed system, in 18 gallon round totes.

***anyone know about running hydro nutes in hempys? i figure since im running so little coco, it wont matter that im using canna aqua vega/flores a+b.***

both the ladies and i are loving the new space. getting organized after the move is always fun:shake it'll be nice when its all setup and cozy.

thanks everyone for stoppin in and showin support!

C

crossouttheiis

the canna aqua should work fine in a hempy. I am vegging some in 2:1 perlite/coco and I can squeeze three waters in one day or just one heavy feed per day. I am running H and G aqua line with no problems and they look nice.

If you don't care about the size and want to run it closer to mr dizzle, get the strong boxes from home depot they are the 27 gallon ones. I use them to store water sometimes among other things and they are pretty cheap... like 11 bucks if I remember right.

Top Bottom