8K 7buckets

• Thread starter legalizethis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
just starting to build out. let me know what ya think.

think my feed ring needs to be alittle smaller in diameter. same size tubing 1/2" but i think the ring needs to be smaller. gonna try it out an see how it does.

8k 7buckets
8k 7buckets 2
8k 7buckets 3
8k 7buckets 4
8k 7buckets 5
D

Dulce

Uh oh.....someone didn't read the thread on how to post pics :)

E

easypleasie

Nice to see someone using the same tubs! Those things are solid!

Looking good, bro

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
i started a 5k 4 bucket with the home depot style totes. i like the stack and nest totes alittle better. there is nothing wrong with the home depot style...actually they work great. i just wanted to try these out.

i had to take down my 5k 4 bucket due to security issues but i'm starting fresh.

this is a sealed room with 5tons of ac cooling 8 lights. can't wait for the babies to root. i just need to make stands for the rezzes or put cinder blocks under em.

budfriend

budfriend

i like your buckets. I recognize the bottoms from home depot but where did you get the top buckets and how many gallons are they.

good luck

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice clean setup, very professional looking. Gonna tag along.

C

chief greenleaf

Nice and clean, I likes! Welcome to the farm man, Im lookin forward ta seein the room in action. Ive never been a fan of big plants inside but the yields Ive been seein from these MPB set ups lately have really been makin me think! Good luck man, Ill be keepin an eye on this one.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

nice setup bro ... cant wait to see those babies started ... what sizing tubing did you use for your feed n drain lines??

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
my feed lines... bottom 1/2 with a 2400gph pump. the top feed is 1/2 700 gph pump.

edit: the drain are 1" i have 2 of them.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey legalizethis, in your first pic it looks like the your drain hoses attached to your tubs are below the drains for you return. Which might cause the water level in your tubs to be higher than anticipated, and will also slow down your return flow. I had a similar problem with my tubs when I started and had to raise my tubs up another 4 inches or so..

Your room looks really solid, heres to a successful cycle and harvest, cheers...

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work my man! Any way we can get a layout of your room? How big ya need for the 8k?

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work my man! Any way we can get a layout of your room? How big ya need for the 8k?

i think i got way to much room. i might throw in another 2 buckets. but i'm gonna do a run like this and see how it goes. 16x24 is what im working with.

hey legalizethis, in your first pic it looks like the your drain hoses attached to your tubs are below the drains for you return. Which might cause the water level in your tubs to be higher than anticipated, and will also slow down your return flow. I had a similar problem with my tubs when I started and had to raise my tubs up another 4 inches or so..

Your room looks really solid, heres to a successful cycle and harvest, cheers...

yea those pics where taken before i made my stands. i'm making custom stands for each bucket. i'll get more pics of the setup once i'm done.

thx for the compliments guys.

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
whats your spacing between the plants

my spacing is 70" i think it's alittle much but i want them to have room.....and just incase they become tree's i dont want em to burn. i could always add a bucket.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yo legalize the setup looks clean as hell, thanx for the link as well, look forward to the progress.subscribed..

M

mrdizzle

I think you will be fine with 70in. The only bucket that you wont give a 70in center is the center plant, they need to be like 4ft so the plants almost grow into each other and the bulbs over lap
the buckets I got that are 6ft center are the best looking plants, about 10inch on each side of the bulb till the plants, I have a a couple buckets with 5ft center that the bud is basically touching the cooltube, it sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom